top 25 players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

top 25 players

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i dont know if someone has posted this yet or not, and this magazine is a couple of weeks old too.its athlon sport's pro football
1.peyton manning
2.preist holmes
3.tom brady:eek:
4. ray lewis
5.ahman green
6. steve mcnair
7.mike vick
8.ladainian tomlinson
9.marvin harrison
10.donovan mcnabb
11.deuce mcallister
12.randy moss
13.richard seymour-lists him as dt, weird
14.jonathon ogden
15.clinton portis
16.champ bailey
17.micheal strahan
18.kris jenkins
19.jamal lewis
20.ricky,ricky,ricky
21.torry holt
22.jason taylor
23.al wilson
24.matt hasslelback:confused:
25.steve smith
has a few strange ones, especially hasslelback when brett favre is out there.steve smith also shouldnt go in front of terrel owens or levearnues coles much less the top 25 list.

If they're gonna include a injured Vick they should include an injured Marshall.

Moss that low????? To me that destroys any credability this list has...what a joke!!

ahman green should not be that low...

Statistically what has Mike Vick really done? Sure he's exciting and all but has he really done a lot to give him merit as 25th or higher best in the whole league>

i think vick deserves it, hes one of the if not the top most physicly gifted player in the game. he could carry a team by himself with his playmaking ability.

Portis should be the #2 RB on the list behind Holmes. Portis' ypc both years is simple amazing.

Horrible. Wonder what they were smoking. A lot of these guys dont even belong on the list. I especially disagree with holmes at #2. The best running back is LT. Whats up with Duece Mc. at 11....he should be a lot lower.

SMadison29 said:
Portis should be the #2 RB on the list behind Holmes. Portis' ypc both years is simple amazing.

Thats because denver's Oline is one of the best in the league, Remember Portis's field day against the cheifs? He wasn't even touched on some of those 50 yard runs... and when Quentin Griffin ran for 150 yards that monday nighter?

Theres some crazy stat that Denver has 8 consecutive seasons with a 1,500 yard rusher. That shows how consistent their running game has been the last decade with selection of different backs.

I think Portis is going to have a major down year... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seymour is listed as DT because he is a DT, he was drafted as a DT, he's played DT in 3 Pro Bowls, he made the All Pro team as a DT.... only on this friggin board is he considered a DE in a standard 4-3. :rolleyes:

bobdroopy said:
Thats because denver's Oline is one of the best in the league, Remember Portis's field day against the cheifs? He wasn't even touched on some of those 50 yard runs... and when Quentin Griffin ran for 150 yards that monday nighter?

Theres some crazy stat that Denver has 8 consecutive seasons with a 1,500 yard rusher. That shows how consistent their running game has been the last decade with selection of different backs.

I think Portis is going to have a major down year... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Very very true...everyone looks like a pro bowler w/ that Oline....if not Shanahan would never have gotten rid of Portis.

Juice_56 said:
i dont know if someone has posted this yet or not, and this magazine is a couple of weeks old too.its athlon sport's pro football
1.peyton manning
2.preist holmes
3.tom brady:eek:
4. ray lewis
5.ahman green
6. steve mcnair
7.mike vick
8.ladainian tomlinson
9.marvin harrison
10.donovan mcnabb
11.deuce mcallister
12.randy moss
13.richard seymour-lists him as dt, weird
14.jonathon ogden
15.clinton portis
16.champ bailey
17.micheal strahan
18.kris jenkins
19.jamal lewis
20.ricky,ricky,ricky
21.torry holt
22.jason taylor
23.al wilson
24.matt hasslelback:confused:
25.steve smith
has a few strange ones, especially hasslelback when brett favre is out there.steve smith also shouldnt go in front of terrel owens or levearnues coles much less the top 25 list.
Seymour is a DT.

SmokeyPhinz said:
Statistically what has Mike Vick really done? Sure he's exciting and all but has he really done a lot to give him merit as 25th or higher best in the whole league>

In 2002 (the only season when he played most of his team's games), he completed around 50% of his passes and had a lower QB rating than Jay Fiedler. He's a very exciting player and no other player is anything like him but he's overrated IMO.

Back
Top Bottom