Top 3 best draft picks this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 3 best draft picks this year?

Tua..Jackson..Iggy..imo..

Big jump here, but I think all three will reach their ceiling, all Three have too many qualities to fail.

Phycality..check

competitive nature..check

Hi level athleticism..check

character..check

work ethic..check..

I don’t see how they won’t prove their worth..

Id bet on Brandon Jones, Solomon Kindley and Malcom Perry proving their worth as well.

Not certain if they are the best but as a combination they are the most important

QB - Tua [the one we really need to be successful]
Tackles - Jackson and Hunt.
If they come to the party, they set the foundation for this offence to spread its wings for the next decade.
Boy do we need to stop the revolving door of an OL. This would be a great start.

The three picks who make the biggest impact just this year? If so, I'm going with:

Brandon Jones - I think he finds playing time immediately.
Robert Hunt - Put him at G and leave him at G at least for this year. Not enough time to try him at T before the season starts.
Austin Jackson - Could be a similar scenario to how last season went for him at USC, for different reasons. He could start slow, but I think he'll get better the last part of the year. He's a smart guy and he's got a lot of talent.

I think all three of our first round picks were great and have the opportunity to be anchors for the team for the next generation. But I am not going to pick any of them.
The best picks of the draft in my mind were
Raekwon Davis - He is going to bring Joy to everyone else on the D-line. You need some nasty if the DEs are going to sparkle.
Brandon Jones - He is going to be a beast at S - He will turn into a great pick!
Curtis Weaver - He is going to blossom into an always underrated play maker for us. One of this guys that isnt flashy with middle of the road stats but has an impact on every game.

I think we are going to have some very hard decisions to make in 4 years when we have to pay 5 or 6 stars from this draft...

Yes I have my aqua glasses on and they are tinted with too much red wine...

Jackson, Iggy and Jones are my choices. Love Jackson's aggressive nature and huge upside. Iggy and Jones look to be movable pieces, Flores will use all over the secondary. Jones's football IQ is an attribute I think makes him a player that may far exceed his draft slot. Both Iggy and Jones also offer, return ability which adds to their value. As for Tua, STUD!!! Enough said.

What are u basing this off college stat. Yes they was successful in college. Pros is different level.

What are u basing this off college stat. Yes they was successful in college. Pros is different level.
Would say the same thing to the GM's that actually pick these guys? You'd be laughed out the War Room.

The draft can be a crapshoot, but it's definitely not random. The answer is we use all the available info we have right now.

Back
Top Bottom