top 3 guys you are rooting for to make team/start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

top 3 guys you are rooting for to make team/start

To Start:

1. Adewale Ogunleye
2. Jamie Nails
3. Randy McMichael

To Make the Team:

1. Leonard Henry
2. Zebbie Lethridge (I just like the guy's story)
3. Sam Simmons

Well I would say Rob Edwards but I mean the cat's pretty much a lock to make the roster anyway I think. The coaches are gettin concerned about Leonard Henry looking so good because they are not sure if he'll make it past waivers once Henry's had a preseason to flash his wares, which is what I been sayin all along...that unless he breaks it open in preseason the coaches are gonna try to slip him onto the psquad because no team just hands a roster spot to a guy they had no plans on drafting anywhere in the draft...unless he shows something in preseason films that they didn't know he had.

I try to list guys who are on the hot spot and there's a decent chance that they might not make the roster or might not start. I mean would would be the point of listing...

To START:
1. RT Todd Wade
2. RDE Jason Taylor
3. MLB Zach Thomas

If its already pretty much known they'll be starting?

players..............

randy "dream weaver" mcmichael

leon "i got your todd perry swingin' searcy

deon "all he does is throw devastating blocks" dyer

guy i hope make the team:

henry taylor

justin seaverns

robert edwards

NOTE: i think nails already has a starting spot in the bag.

:monkey: on rob konrad!

To Start
----------
1. DE D. Bowens
2. LG J. Nails
3. TE R. McMicheal

To Make Roster
-------------------
1. DT H. Taylor
2. RB L. Henry
3. QB T. Levcik

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS
-----------------------------------
1. CB L. Fletcher
2. OG M. Dixon
3. OT B. Smith

BIGGEST SURPRISES
-------------------------
1. TE R. McMicheal
2. RB R. Edwards
3. QB T. Levcik
4. LB J. Seaverns
5. RB L. Henry

I'm sure there are a few I left out.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

1. Alonzo Mayes....if he makes the team it means he is healthy and producing the way he is capable of. If he is playing up to his ability then we have a very good TE on our hands.

2. Tim Levcik....Good tools to work with. Great arm and that really intreagues me. Has to work on footwork obviously.

3. James Atkins......I saw him in Europe at one of P Diddy's concerts and the dude is cool. I hope he makes it over Grant at DT.

Jamie Nails isn't among the biggest surprises? The guy went from trying to barely make the roster, to being a PROBABLE starter now

The thread isn't about suprises CK, it is about who you hope makes the team and who you hope starts.

No one is questioning the fact that he is a suprise.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
The thread isn't about suprises CK, it is about who you hope makes the team and who you hope starts.

No one is questioning the fact that he is a suprise.

Actually you're wrong. Blitzkrieg wrote...

BIGGEST SURPRISES
-------------------------
1. TE R. McMicheal
2. RB R. Edwards
3. QB T. Levcik
4. LB J. Seaverns
5. RB L. Henry

To which I replied about leaving Nails out of there.

To make team:

L. Henry
J. Searvens
DT Henry

To start:

I'll wait to evaluate some preseason games. Too early to make that type of call.

Back
Top Bottom