Top 3 leading tacklers all in AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 3 leading tacklers all in AFC East

It'll Happen11

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Top 3 Leading tacklers in the NFL right now are the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets Middle Linebackers.

Vilma-145
Fletcher-140
Thomas-137

It'll Happen11 said:
The Top 3 Leading tacklers in the NFL right now are the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets Middle Linebackers.

Vilma-145
Fletcher-140
Thomas-137

Wow do you get a trophy or a ring for that?

Vilma is really proving to be a great pick and Thomas is always at the top and London Fletcher is benefitting because of Spikers is injury. The question is which 1 of the 3 will be back on the top next year. If the Jets decide to pick up another good LB it will hurt Vilmas stats and Thomas I really don't know when age is going to affect him and Spikes will be back so I know Fletchers stats will be down.

The scary thing is that Zach was on pace to have around 162 Tackles right now if he hadn't gotten injured. Which would be like 17 more than Vilma at second place. He would have been on pace to end the season with about 193 Tackles, which has got to be very close to some sort of record.

MR NFLFAN said:

Do you always have to ***** about something? This shows that the AFCE has some pretty damn good LB's and you don't have to be a poor sport just because Teddy isn't in there. Welcome to my ignore list you immature punk.

MR NFLFAN said:
here let me give you the reward you deserve for that insightful post...:dunce:

MR NFLFAN said:

You are just bitter that the overhyped Bruschi is obviously the worst MLB in the AFCE

wazzy said:
Vilma is really proving to be a great pick and Thomas is always at the top and London Fletcher is benefitting because of Spikers is injury. The question is which 1 of the 3 will be back on the top next year. If the Jets decide to pick up another good LB it will hurt Vilmas stats and Thomas I really don't know when age is going to affect him and Spikes will be back so I know Fletchers stats will be down.

Actually, FLetcher has more tackles than any other player in the league over the last 5 years. Look it up.

After four games, Zach was on pace for like 293 tackles or something ridiculous.

B-LO said:
Actually, FLetcher has more tackles than any other player in the league over the last 5 years. Look it up.

I am not going to look it up but I will stand corrected if you are right!

Back
Top Bottom