Top 3 leading tacklers all in AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 3 leading tacklers all in AFC East

Ace88 said:
Do you always have to ***** about something? This shows that the AFCE has some pretty damn good LB's and you don't have to be a poor sport just because Teddy isn't in there. Welcome to my ignore list you immature punk.

Hey Do you think you might be able to teach nephinsfan how to use that ignore list thing?

The reason every teams LB's aren't making the most number of tackles is because those teams have good defensive lines. So the most tackle awards for LB's could also be called the worst defensive line award.

MR NFLFAN said:
Hey Do you think you might be able to teach nephinsfan how to use that ignore list thing?

The reason every teams LB's aren't making the most number of tackles is because those teams have good defensive lines. So the most tackle awards for LB's could also be called the worst defensive line award.

I believe you are wrong...

Defensive linemen are suppose to occupy their blocks, so that the LBs can make the tackles...

Defensive linemen are suppose to keep the OL from blocking on the LBs...

MR NFLFAN said:

Right. That's why the Phins are number one in sacks. :rolleyes:

MR NFLFAN said:

Hi. You don't know much do you?

MR NFLFAN said:

That's a horrible excuse to use. So you are saying that our DL sucks then? Are you saying that JT sucks aswell? Please dude...just freakin grow up and smell the coffee. Maybe if you watch the games and just not the stats, then you will understand how football really works.

Ace88 said:
Do you always have to ***** about something? This shows that the AFCE has some pretty damn good LB's and you don't have to be a poor sport just because Teddy isn't in there. Welcome to my ignore list you immature punk.

I agree, that guy's an idiot.. :sidelol:

MR NFLFAN said:

Wrong again...Disnardo has it right...

I believe you are wrong...

Defensive linemen are suppose to occupy their blocks, so that the LBs can make the tackles...

Defensive linemen are suppose to keep the OL from blocking on the LBs...

Back
Top Bottom