Top 3 Starters Who Gotta Go For Poor Play? Weakest Links?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 3 Starters Who Gotta Go For Poor Play? Weakest Links??

Shady27

DolFan 4 Life
Reaction score
Who do you guys feel like we gotta get rid of to put some talent in that position for?

Mine would be
1) Ginn (overpaid, poor receiving skills, & doesn't come up big when needed)
2) Fasano (inconsistant, need a TE like Gates, Shanko, V Davis etc)
3) Ayodele (slow, misses tackles, doesn't jam the gaps, not a physical threat)

Other than that, I really like the direction our team is heading, maybe 2-3 more players can be added to that list, but all in all we're pretty solid in about 80% of our positions. (just my opinion, 3-4 players away).

We all might not agree on our choices, but it should be interesting to see how all us DolFans feel about our weakest links.

The biggest needs are NT, MLB, OLB, WR, TE, S.

Out of those positions, I say we keep Soliai, Wake, Anderson, Hartline, Bess, Fasano and Wilson. Maybe Crowder... Although I don't know what his contract is like.

For either talent, age and / or cap reasons, the rest can go. We have some guys on the team which are fine as an intermediary (Porter, Taylor, Ferg, Bell) but I can't see those guys winning a Championship here.

There's still a long way to go. We need 2 WRs, MLB, NT, OLB, FS and a TE before I'd call this roster complete.

We need to get hold of at least one second rounder before draft day. And have a great FA.

Back
Top Bottom