Top Billin' Talking About Our Dolphins Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top Billin' Talking About Our Dolphins Again

Great homer outlook, love it. We do have a nasty roster, let's see what we do with it.
Need about 3 more Christian Wilkins’ to get REALLY nasty🤣. I get your meaning and agree totally…just wish we have a healthier and more talented OLine. Eagles, Chiefs have the total package. Really no one else as yet.

Need about 3 more Christian Wilkins’ to get REALLY nasty🤣. I get your meaning and agree totally…just wish we have a healthier and more talented OLine. Eagles, Chiefs have the total package. Really no one else as yet.
You have to wonder if Ramsey wasn't made available how different the offseason might have been? Maybe Grier would have put more emphasis/resources on fixing the line?

Not debating whether Ramsey was the right move. Just that certain moves dictate others, or limit what you can accomplish in other areas.

Same thing last year when Hill (surprisingly to me) became available.

It's also possible that Grier and McDaniel believe young players like Eichenberg and Jackson will reach their ceilings?

You have to wonder if Ramsey wasn't made available how different the offseason might have been? Maybe Grier would have put more emphasis/resources on fixing the line?

Not debating whether Ramsey was the right move. Just that certain moves dictate others, or limit what you can accomplish in other areas.

Same thing last year when Hill (surprisingly to me) became available.

It's also possible that Grier and McDaniel believe young players like Eichenberg and Jackson will reach their ceilings?
I think Ramsey was a great move. I also think our oline needs to find that nasty streak like the D has.

Agree. I love the Ramsey move as well.
Ive watched a lot of Ramsey reps from last year with my gamepass/coaches film subscription.

that dude has not lost anything..times he got beat were because he just lost his discipline on the play.

I would think the Godfather would clear that up real quick.

with Cam smith now in the equation this will allow Ramsey to play all over, I put money down for DPOY.

Ive watched a lot of Ramsey reps from last year with my gamepass/coaches film subscription.

that dude has not lost anything..times he got beat were because he just lost his discipline on the play.

I would think the Godfather would clear that up real quick.

with Cam smith now in the equation this will allow Ramsey to play all over, I put money down for DPOY.

What’s the deal on the play where Steffon Diggs got the deep touch down on him?

Back
Top Bottom