Torn ACL for AJ....Gone for the season(merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Torn ACL for AJ....Gone for the season(merged)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This sucks. I know most of you thought he sucked, but he got lots of yards almost every time he got the ball and was great on KOs yesterday.
:cry: he finally got over his jitters and was looking solid then he made a un-Ogden-like play and tried to return a punt that he should have FC'ed and got whacked :cry: totally sucks for him and the Fins :stuck:

[intro]Miami Dolphins KR Albert Johnson will be out for the rest of the season after tearing a ligament in his left knee during the game Sunday vs. the Chiefs. [/intro]

Simply for the main page...

Unfortunate news. AJ was one of the few bright spots yesterday. As he nailed down some of the fundamentals, I believe that his confidence would have grown weekly and his talent would have started to show through. Having two ACL tears in three years is also really tough, mentally as well as physically. Good luck to Albert in his ensuing rehab.

As for his replacement, didn't we sign David Allen to the practice squad?? I must admit, I'm no authority on this player, but I have heard some good things about him.

Perhaps Jamar Fletcher will come in and lead the league in returns. Wouldn't that give rise to some interesting discussion :p

He may not be on the PS anymore, so this point may be redundent. However, I dug up some pre-draft info on David Allen. There is nothing very illuminating here, but take a look anyway:-

http://www.draftbook.com/2001/

I like the Craig Yeast idea. I thought he was good whenhe was with the jets. I thought he was with someone though. We will sign someone before wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom