Toronto Bills? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Toronto Bills?

As Dolphin fan in Toronto, I am very much in favour relocating the Bills here. It would be great to not have to drive 90 miles to see the fins once a year.

As Dolphin fan in Toronto, I am very much in favour relocating the Bills here. It would be great to not have to drive 90 miles to see the fins once a year.

I live in Toronto as well, and DO NOT want to see an NFL team in Canada. It is an American game, and should be left that way.

Can we support a team? Depends. The Rogers Center or "Centre" as us Canadians like to spell it would be the third smallest stadium in the NFL. Also, the F'N day cops around here let you walk on the sidewalk with a beer. WTF are you gonna tailgate anyway? There is no space. We can't even support the culture of an NFL team, why go any further.

I'm all for the importance of history and I love the rivalry against the Bills. In fact, I have a permanent black hole of hate in my heart made especially for the Bills, but sometimes you just have to burn it down and start over. Thats what I see in Buffalo. Yes, I as well believe it is America's game, but if you talk to Goodell I'm sure he can't wait for the 1st NFL team to pop up outside the US. I just might visit ol' Toronto to see the Fins play or who knows maybe even the Super Bowl might be played in Canada sooner than we think, but trust me I would never go to Buffalo. never have never will. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen a couple years from now.

The Bills have a very dedicated fan base...moving them to toronto would suck..period.

The Bills have a very dedicated fan base...moving them to toronto would suck..period.

I agree, I would seriously miss all those knuckleheads comin down here to all the games. The rivalry as we know it would take a huge it. (This is of course assuming all those Jills fans jump to the Giants/Jets bandwagon)
Hopefully they maintain there allegiance.

I love Toronto and think it would be exciting if the NFL expanded it's borders but the Argonauts are already pretty big there. Plus I would hate it for the fans of Buffalo if the Bills moved. Keep them in that miserable hole called Buffalo.

I live in Toronto as well, and DO NOT want to see an NFL team in Canada. It is an American game, and should be left that way.

Can we support a team? Depends. The Rogers Center or "Centre" as us Canadians like to spell it would be the third smallest stadium in the NFL. Also, the F'N day cops around here let you walk on the sidewalk with a beer. WTF are you gonna tailgate anyway? There is no space. We can't even support the culture of an NFL team, why go any further.

Toronto would not be a big tail gate city, but for those who want to imbibe there are plenty of bars downtown to drink before the games.

Bring the Bills to Toronto. Plenty of NFL fans here.

If the bills ever left buffalo, I dont think i could watch football anymore.

I have no problem with the bills playing a game or 2 in Canada, if it brings in enough money to keep the bills in buffalo.

though I dont see the bills moving to canada any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom