Club Member
Reaction score
Who's goin'?

Week 14 Dec. 7
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
Toronto, ON
4:05 PM

I'm looking into it now.

West Jet has cheap flights from Winnipeg.....now I'm trying to find a hotel and a story for the wife. ;)

i go to the games in buffalo just about every year, there's a chance i might make the trip to toronto. itll be nice to actually be indoors for once during a phins game haha, ive been to buffalo the last 9 years straight and not once has it been comfortable temperature wise.

no tailgating....sorry.... no drinking in parking lots is allowed...and its in a downtown core... parking garages... or if you find a spot... public transportation...

yea

I am choosing to watch it on TV in HD... Rogers Center is awful for comfort...

kk lets start planning the pre game party....theres a couple of lots in front where we can tailgate....
who's going?

I'd love to go but i can't find anybody to go with and i don't know anybody in Toronto. Still trying to work on my buddy in Ottawa but it doesn't look good. tickets are bloody pricey for that game too.

Fins fans at St. Louis bar (South of Rogers Centre)

Hey Guys, just registered to see if I can rally some Fins fans to meet at St.Louis bar before the game. For those who don't know the area, it is steps from the Roger's Centre on the South Side. I am a big Fins fan from Toronto who is excited to have all my American Fins fan brothers up to watch the Bills get killed. I will be there at noon with a bunch of other Canadian Dolphin fans. I will be wearing a big grey dolphin mascot costume with an old school Marino jersey. Come say hi!

Ian.....do you know if st. louis has all the games on? if they do, ill bring some fins fans down there 2 party

Davo, they usually have a couple games on (depending on what is shown in Canada). They have a bunch of flat screens around the bar and usually they will put on whatever you want if it is broadcast up here (I often request obscure games like Dolphins Seahawks). I think the Jets and NE play in the 4pm slot so I am not sure what early game I will demand to see this week.

I'll be there....let's all meet up for some pre-game beverages!!

Back
Top Bottom