Toronto! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Toronto!

Die hard fish fan here most definite I will be there section 232 flying in the day before joey porter airlines staying at the Renaissance hotel at the rogers centre. Had to go through the Bills website for my ticket which sucks they sent Bills team pix tailgate pass and club level pass for free food. Looking foward showing up with dolphin gear on. GO FINS

Hey Guys, just registered to see if I can rally some Fins fans to meet at St.Louis bar before the game. For those who don't know the area, it is steps from the Roger's Centre on the South Side. I am a big Fins fan from Toronto who is excited to have all my American Fins fan brothers up to watch the Bills get killed. I will be there at noon with a bunch of other Canadian Dolphin fans. I will be wearing a big grey dolphin mascot costume with an old school Marino jersey. Come say hi!

I hope to be flying in from Edmonton for the game (1700 miles / 2700 kilometres, who can top that :up:.)

I don't have tickets yet and I've been searching the ticket brokering websites, but I may try to pick some up the day of the game a bit before gametime. Maybe it'll be a buyers' market just outside the doors :)

If peeps are meeting up at this St. Louis place, I'd be up for that for sure, and I'll be wearing my #34 jersey with enormous pride!

The Fins in Canada, that does have a nice ring to it!

No tailgating at the stadium

Very reliable sources tell me that there is no tailgating with open containers at the stadium in Toronto. That SUCKS!
Anyway, we are heading over from Syracuse and will tailgate at some sports bar prior to the game.

The New York State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into buffalo.
For the first offense, they give you two Buffalo Bills tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?A. The Buffalo Bills:beer1:

Q. What do the Buffalo Bills and Billy Graham have in common?A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Q. How do you keep a Buffalo Bill out of your yard?A. Put up a goal post.:hi5::hi5:

Q. What do you call a Buffalo Bill with a Super Bowl ring?A. A thief.:wink::wink::wink:

Q. What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and a dollar bill?A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.:sidelol:

Q. How many Buffalo Bills does it take to win a Super Bowl?A. Nobody knows and we may never find out!:lol:

Q. What do the Bills and possums have in common?A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road :sidelol:

GO 'PHINS!:woot:

Im going to the game by buddy just got tickets!!!!! Who else is going?!?!? Im gonna be screaming my asss offff!!!!

Friendly bump, eh!

Seeing as we are 67 hours away from kickoff at the Rogers Centre, I'm assuming the plan is to still meet at the St. Louis Bar & Grill. I still have to get myself a ticket (so if anyone has any for sale , let me know <Wink, Wink>) but I want to make sure I make it to Toronto first and foremost.

Let's Go Dolphins!!!

theres lots of partys going on that day just down from st louis theres a sports bar called hoops. the rogers centre itself will be holding a tailgate party. it will more bills themed and if you are going to eat and drink it will be payed for not home brought. regardless ill be there sitting section 101 i belive its north endzone. and ill see everybody there ill probably be going to louis

woooooo....its here....lets go fins baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...gotta love this Toronto weather!!!! Let it snow cause we are inside rockin in the dome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to fly to Toronto and see my beloved Dolphins in person! It felt so GOOD to thrash the Bills and I was so proud of the amount of aqua and orange I saw at the Rogers Centre! Poor Losman in the postgame news conference was complaining that it didn't feel like a home game and the fans weren't cheering for them. Well, Losman, if you guys didn't SUCK so bad in your Canadian debut, maybe the Bills fans in attendance would have cheered you on. Wow, what a whiner!!! By the way, I'd say it was 60% Bills fans and 40% Dolphins fans, but we were by far the dominant force in the stands. Way to go my fellow Canadian Fins Fans :)

The only disappointing thing for me was that I wasn't able to meet any Finheaven members. I got to the stadium a little late and had to find a scalper to sell me tickets. I was able to get a $155 ticket for $80. Not a bad discount I must say. Oh well, when I head down to Miami one day, I hope to experience the full Finheaven insanity!

Let's run the table, Dolphins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom