TOS. Foul language. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TOS. Foul language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Guy said:
First let me say that those words are considered curse words, swearing, or whatever else you would like to call it. When I posted this thread I thought that Finheaven considered those words to be cursing as well. That is why I did not understand why so many of those words were getting through in post. I now know that Finheaven does not consider those words as curse words. I never complained about the language rules not being tight enough. It was my misunderstanding of what Finheaven considered cursing. I was not trying to push anything on anybody. I was just trying to get people to stop breaking the rules, which I now know that they were not. Feel free to try to get the mods to ban whatever words you like, but start a new thread, because that is not what this thread was about.

I have a dam in my town, it leaks all the time!:rolleyes:

Wow. This is ridiculous.

WTF isnt a curse word.... its an abbreviation.

Hell is a place. Its even said in church sometimes.

Damn is on the same level as "poop".

Philter25 said:
Wow. This is ridiculous.

We don't use toilet words in my computer!:lol:

Philter25 said:
Wow. This is ridiculous.

Yes, you are correct. WTF is just an abbreviation, but it is an abbreviation for a phrase that I consider to be cursing. Hell is indeed a place, but depending on how you use the word, it can be considered a swear word. I guess everyone has a different opinion of what they consider to be swearing, but usually when either of the later curse words is used in a movie it would not get a “G†rating. It really does not matter what we consider to be cursing, and what we consider not to be cursing. It is what Finheaven considers to be cursing that matters. I was unaware of what Finheaven considered to be cursing, and that is why I started this thread. I now know that what the guidelines are for the Finheaven rules, and I am not complaining about them. My questions have been answered.

This is the funniest ****ing forum. I am laughin my *** off, i need to read this **** more often. Holy **** is this forum good. Good thing you can take a break from the *******s in the main forum. Thank you very ****ing much mods for this forum...........:lol:

The New Guy said:
I have seen the mod edit a few times, but the majority of the time I do not. I have used the triangle to report post in the past, but nothing was ever done about it. I have a question for you, is the last sentence in your post considered circumventing the language filter?

usually you wont see the mods work their game and you do not need to know what is done!

I agree with you, but the reason I never would see anything done was because some of the words I was reporting are not considered curse words by Finheaven. It was my mistake not Finheaven’s.

unifiedtheory said:
This may win "worst thread ever"...

:lol: I guess you have not read any of the other threads I have started.
I have done worse. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom