Total domination! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total domination!

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The play calling by Norv was the best I have seen in a long time. Our defense finally has gotten their crap together and our offense played decent. I'll take it!

TOTAL DOMINATION is the perfect title for this thread! Not only do i want all the bill fans, and the sports commentators who don't know **** to shut up, but all the supposed fans that were questioning our secondary, and questioning everything. This team showed their potential on Defense. what a game. I hope they give out 5 game balls tonite! what a motivationa win to take into the bye...

ALL ABOARD! THE MIAMI BAND WAGON IS OFFICIALLY LOADING!!!!!!!

The Fins just dominated tonight. If we play like that everygame, we will be very hard to beat. We absolutely dominated in every single way, espicially in possession. I have criticized the Fins coaching staff a lot, but they did an excellent job in preparing the team tonight and the gameplan was excellent.

I am thrilled that we won in the manner in which we did tonight! Going into the BYE week, we must feel very confident in our ability to control the ball and defend the goal. I have a strong feeling that in October the Dolphins will be 4-0. If our D plays every game like they did tonight, I see us winning all the games ahead! Boy! I am fired-up!!!!!!!!!

Two divisional victories! We are atop the division! Go Fish!
_

Lets not get ahead of our selves, we have a long season ahead one game at a time. Don't let this game fool you. We are good no doubt,but we knew this going into the season,
but we are beatable. Let's not turn into Jill fans.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Lets not get ahead of our selves, we have a long season ahead one game at a time. Don't let this game fool you. We are good no doubt,but we knew this going into the season,
but we are beatable. Let's not turn into Jill fans.

WE arent but we did dominate

A 17-7 win in which your kicker missed an easy FG and your back rushed for 3.5 ypc...dominant?:confused:

Originally posted by Zacher
A 17-7 win in which your kicker missed an easy FG and your back rushed for 3.5 ypc...dominant?:confused:

Domination doesn't necesarily show up on the scoreboard. Just ask the Bills if they were dominated.

Did you watch the game? Did you see how long their defense was on the field. That's smash mouth dominating power football!

They only scored cause we made a mistake; but make no mistake, they were dominated!

Clock managment was impressive, some of the best ive seen. Domination? That word doesn't come to mind. When you dominate a team you leave no doubt in their mind that you were the better team on the field. You blow them out. Impressive hard fought win? Yes. Dominating win? No. Ask the Texans how dominating the Chiefs were today. That is domination. :D

Bledsoe had 45 yards passing in the 58 minutes that mattered. Buffalo's leading rusher had 22 yards. Time of Possession was 40:50 to 19:10 in Miami's favor.

If you watched the game, you'd understand.

Also, we missed two FGs and a TD bomb with Chambers wide open. The only points Buffalo scored came because the WR didn't turn around and see the perfectly placed ball coming at him.

And from reading the threads on your board I would like to congratulate all of you on the Superbowl win tonight. :sceptic:

And from reading the threads on your board I would like to congratulate all of you on the Superbowl win tonight. :sceptic:

LoL I can't believe a Chiefs fan is talking JUNK!

Oliver...

Clock managment was impressive, some of the best ive seen. Domination? That word doesn't come to mind. When you dominate a team you leave no doubt in their mind that you were the better team on the field. You blow them out. Impressive hard fought win? Yes. Dominating win? No. Ask the Texans how dominating the Chiefs were today. That is domination. :D

please... the kc at houston game wasnt domination.. the score was 14-7 with 18 minutes left in the game... it was until then that kc scored 28 points in 11 minutes.. and two of the touchdowns were non-offensive.. score doesnt mean domination.. houston was hanging in this one till late in the game... kc only had 100 more yards of offense than houston..

...now.. the bills at miami.. miami's defense dominated the bills offense.. if you take away that turnover.. and a couple mistakes on miami's part.. this would have been complete domination.. good win nonetheless.. miami did everything right in this one.

I like to think I call them how I see them. I keep the homerism to a minimum. I am not trying to stir things up here. But don't I have a little room to voice my opinion? My team is 3-0 we have beaten the team that has beat you and we laid it on you last year in Arrowhead.

I like to think I call them how I see them. I keep the homerism to a minimum. I am not trying to stir things up here. But don't I have a little room to voice my opinion? My team is 3-0 we have beaten the team that has beat you and we laid it on you last year in Arrowhead.

How did we suddenly start talking about the Chiefs. You think our win tonight was not dominant. What would you call a game where the opposing O never had a chance to breath and the opposing D never had a chance to catch their breath?
Seriously, what would you call tonights Fins win? Did you watch the game?

As for the Chiefs maybe we'll see you in the playoffs... I'll save my trash talking for then.

P.S. Chiefs do look great but last year was last year.

Back
Top Bottom