Total domination! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total domination!

Lets talk this year.

Chiefs points- 110
Opp. - 48

They have scored on offense, defense, and special teams for 2 straight game. They lead the NFL in INTs I could go on but this is your forum. Good game...impressive win.

Here's a little reality. The Buffalo defense is better than the Chiefs. And their offense, while not that of KC's, is one of the league's best. And when you shutout an offense the way we did, it's considered domination.

So you beat one good team at home and two cupcakes. Big deal. You've got a very solid team. Probably the best in the league right now. But yes, this is our forum. And you probably don't want to play us in Miami right now.

Unfortunately for us we also faced one tough team at home, and two cupcakes. But we came out of it having dropped one to a cupcake. I suspect that the Chiefs will do that as well at some point.

There's definitely a lot to like about the Chiefs. I know one thing though, if we faced them again after what happened last year, I believe our team would be a whole lot better prepared to deal with their offense. There's no way they let Tony G run free like that ever again.

The Chiefs have their own concerns. Especially on defense I think.

I would love to face the Chiefs again. I agree with you ckparrothead. If the Dolphins play the Chiefs again, it will not be a repeat of last year. That game still lingers in my brain. I would love to give KC what they gave us in 02; and in Arrowhead.

A playoff meeting could be very possible. Now that's a game!
_

One game at a time I guess. We have to keep up the intensity and not get lacsidaisical over our win the past two games. Miami's not too good at stringing together 3 or 4 wins.

They have a bye week to rest up and game plan for the Giants. I think they should be able to do it. After the Texans game they should know not to take ANYTHING for granted. I personally think the AFC East wins against the NFC East...period.

One thing to look for, look for Dixon to get healthy during the bye and make a contribution somehow against the Giants. You don't have a guy that good just sittin on the bench. Wade Smith struggled tonight, but otherwise looked good. Jamie Nails I don't think has been the same however.

The team did great as a whole.

One question...Why is Mark Royals still on the team? Maybe we can hire JJ back for about 3 minutes. That's all it would take for him to fire Royals and bring back Stemke.

Resk, Rickey, Rest for now.

:billsbite

I wonder if Danny is back on the band wagon?

:bandwagon

KC is good, but they aren't great. They will start losing some games in that division.

Back
Top Bottom