tough article on Brown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tough article on Brown

This has been Cote's opinion since the start of the draft hype. I can't fault him for having an opinion. Nictator dissagrees with his opinion and that's what upsets him.

In his article he says that Brown couldn't unseat Caddy, but the fact is that Caddy was the "big man, big recruit" on campus and is not too shabby of a back...Ask yourself this question...if RW comes back (legitimately, willingly and wantingly) will he sit on the bench ?? Hell no..he'll get carries. He's too good (again, if he wants to be back and can rebuild his muscle mass, get off the weed, etc) to have sitting. If I were Tuberville, I would have those two guys splitting time too. But...Cote fails to mention this, he just passes it off as "Brown not being able to unseat Caddy". That is manipulating the real story to support your opinion.

Edwards

Edwards seems like a bust waiting to happen. How many drops has he had? Do you take a WR at number 2 overall when most scouts say Brown and Heath Miller have the best hands in the draft. From the footage I've seen, he rarely had seperation. He doesn't have good burst or explosiveness. Edwards is no Roy Williams.

Dumb article.

R. Brown can do so much, that it will kill defenses.

Back
Top Bottom