Tough Break For You Dolphin Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough Break For You Dolphin Fans

Ah well, you tried Rich. I can personally vouch for Rich when I say that he truly is not here to rub it in your face in any way. I have many friends who are Dolphins fans and I prefer to rib them a bit, seeing how I know them, rather than appear as a d!ckwad on a forum page ragging true fans of thier team and football in general.

And BTW, we at TSW have tried to talk R. Rich into playing LDE for the Bills, he is one large man, I would not want to upset him.

R. Rich said:
[sigh] I see this is heading in the wrong direction. Still, from what we know of this situation, I think it stinks and I just wanted to let you know. Not every fan of another team wants to talk smack.

Well I welcome you here, its just not a good time for us phin fans right now..

your posts are always welcome

Sorry about the outburst. I'm just a little emotional right now.

FiN.in.RI said:
Well I welcome you here, its just not a good time for us phin fans right now..

your posts are always welcome

Understood.

Thanks for 'welcoming' me here. Actually, I've been registered for nearly a year now. I just don't post a whole lot over here-every once in a while.

:goof: I am nothing like R. Rich. I am mean, vindictive and insulting. I love to express how much I HATEHATEHATEHATE you. I am about to unleash my fury on all of u finsheaven guys. Here it is ..........................................................................................................NA NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom