Tough end of schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough end of schedule

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
The media/analysts are making a big, and negative, point about this.
I agree from the standpoint that the last set of games are against good teams and some in cold weather places.
To me, a reasonable expectation is growth from experience. McDaniel improving in play calling on some of our failed 3rd and shorts and improvement in the speed of sending the play in. Tua should make reads quicker and get to option three more often and option three is better this year.
The team as a whole - coaches and players - have played meaningful December games as well as playoff games. That experience should help.
So I think what I am trying to say is, that although I respect the difficulty of playing on the road and in cold weather, I think we are better suited for it this year.

The media/analysts are making a big, and negative, point about this.
I agree from the standpoint that the last set of games are against good teams and some in cold weather places.
To me, a reasonable expectation is growth from experience. McDaniel improving in play calling on some of our failed 3rd and shorts and improvement in the speed of sending the play in. Tua should make reads quicker and get to option three more often and option three is better this year.
The team as a whole - coaches and players - have played meaningful December games as well as playoff games. That experience should help.
So I think what I am trying to say is, that although I respect the difficulty of playing on the road and in cold weather, I think we are better suited for it this year.
You guys will be a challenge. I’d say you will win the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom