Tour De France winner Landis tests positive for drugs according to his team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tour De France winner Landis tests positive for drugs according to his team.

CharlestonPhan

just a little cattywampus
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/

"Tour de France winner Floyd Landis has tested positive for the male sex hormone testosterone, his team American Phonak said on Thursday.

“The Phonak Cycling Team was notified yesterday by the UCI of an unusual level of testosterone/epitestosterone ratio in the test made on Floyd Landis after stage 17 of the Tour de France,†Phonak said in a team statement.

Landis, who raced with a hip injury throughout the event, was reportedly in Germany to receive treatment on his hip when the report broke."

So what happens now? Does his title get taken away?

If Floyd Landis and Jason Grimsley have tested positive for performance enhancing drugs why shouldnt i believe that over half of the NFL does it. The NFL guys are three times the size of these guys. Theyre actually barry bonds and Mark McGwire big.

CharlestonPhan said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/

"Tour de France winner Floyd Landis has tested positive for the male sex hormone testosterone, his team American Phonak said on Thursday.

“The Phonak Cycling Team was notified yesterday by the UCI of an unusual level of testosterone/epitestosterone ratio in the test made on Floyd Landis after stage 17 of the Tour de France,†Phonak said in a team statement.

Landis, who raced with a hip injury throughout the event, was reportedly in Germany to receive treatment on his hip when the report broke."

:sidelol:

23Ronnie23 said:
If Floyd Landis and Jason Grimsley have tested positive for performance enhancing drugs why shouldnt i believe that over half of the NFL does it. The NFL guys are three times the size of these guys. Theyre actually barry bonds and Mark McGwire big.

:shakeno: size doesnt matter. Football players TRAIN to get BIG. cyclists do not.

Nappy Roots said:
:shakeno: size doesnt matter. Football players TRAIN to get BIG. cyclists do not.
thats a load of BS. Go to the gym and try to get that big. You cant naturally. No matter how long you work out. Only roiders get that big.

23Ronnie23 said:
thats a load of BS. Go to the gym and try to get that big. You cant naturally. No matter how long you work out. Only roiders get that big.

lmao, OK. believe that..

:roflmao:

Nappy Roots said:
lmao, OK. believe that..

:roflmao:
Let me gues the- their just big guys theory, right. Look at basketball players ,who workout everyday too, and compare them to football players. You cant, football players are twice as big as basketball players are. Considering that basketball players are taller and are supposed to be bigger guys than football players yet they still look half the size. If anyone ever blows the lid on the NFL and performance enhancing drugs the NFl will be waist deep in it.

23Ronnie23 said:
Let me gues the- their just big guys theory, right. Look at basketball players ,who workout everyday too, and compare them to football players. You cant, football players are twice as big as basketball players are. Considering that basketball players are taller and are supposed to be bigger guys than football players yet they still look half the size. If anyone ever blows the lid on the NFL and performance enhancing drugs the NFl will be waist deep in it.

you obviously never played sports.

you work out different for football than basketball. they dont just go in and do the same workouts. My senior year of high school our QB was 6'1 220 lbs of all muscle. NO STERIODS. play on a football team, put in the work, then come talk to me, cause you have no clue.

Nappy Roots said:
you obviously never played sports.

you work out different for football than basketball. they dont just go in and do the same workouts. My senior year of high school our QB was 6'1 220 lbs of all muscle. NO STERIODS. play on a football team, put in the work, then come talk to me, cause you have no clue.
Actually i have and thats how i know.

Being big to play football is very different to having the endurance to complete the tour de france, legitimate supplements and a proffesionally controlled diet and strength program can make you bigger, faster and stronger. To be brutally honest about the nfl and drugs though it wouldnt suprise me if a number of players did take steroids etc simply because the punishments are so disgracefully low what is it 6 games for a 1st offence? an athlete is banned from all competitions for 2 years and the olympics for life, in soccer recreational drugs will get you at least 6 months for a first offence and performance enhancers 2 years, how can the nfl claim to be against drugs with there pathetically weak legislation [/rant]

Back on topic they may as well shut down the whole event quite frankly, it seems no rider isn't dirty and the whole thing descends into an annual shambles

i know a kid who took steroids and ballooned up and looked like a mini NFL player. His head got bigger and so did he. He became twice the size of what he wasss in like 4 months

Back
Top Bottom