Trace Armstrong sighting!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trace Armstrong sighting!!

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
:eek:

hey that #93 is at it again! he bulls through...........he goes around..he lasts all game.............he looks like a buffalo stomper! ............ except i think the guy has changed his name to some weird name from africa.

OGooonleya....no Ogoonulaya...........

OH #%&* it!
OGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by finfan54
:eek:

hey that #93 is at it again! he bulls through...........he goes around..he lasts all game.............he looks like a buffalo stomper! ............ except i think the guy has changed his name to some weird name from africa.

OGooonleya....no Ogoonulaya...........

OH #%&* it!
OGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

I'm defintely working on trying to pronounce the name...I've got a feeling I might be yelling it alot this season

Originally posted by Muck
My favorite Wally moment so far...........

http://www.croakerlane.com/dolphins/y2002_3/tam_08_11/wally04.mpg (he's playing LE)

thanks muck for giving us the proof at every turn! BTW, did you notice henry taylor also made a great move to help get the sack?
im tellin ya, i think we found some real gems. ill say it once again, if henry taylor is not on this team i will be sooooo friggin pissed. and im thinkin it can still happen after severns got the ax already!:fire:

I can just hear what he is saying..."Get the f*@% out of my way, the QB is mine........BOOM SUCKA!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom