Trade Booker or Walker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Booker or Walker

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
This team is obviously deep at WR and needs to shore up DB. Giving up Chambers is heresy, but Booker or Walker should have some trade value. Then we still have one of them left plus Hagan, Aromashodu, Campbell, Gibson, and Vick. And beyond that, we usually keep five, right?

Trade for who?

Matt Ware might be released from the eagles though.

If we trade Booker, a strength is no longer. It becomes average at best. Welker is too versatile to me to trade.

nooNOOO!! That is insane!!

Booker is great and Chambers is an all- Star in the making!! The phins will have to get better in the secondary!!

It will happen!! this thread is insane

dominizzo said:
nooNOOO!! That is insane!!

Booker is great and Chambers is an all- Star in the making!! The phins will have to get better in the secondary!!

It will happen!! this thread is insane
Mon frère, it was only about Booker. I said that trading Chambers in heresy. IMHO, we need to make a move to improve DB. We'll have to give up something to do that.

PhinFan0202 said:
Why do people want to trade Booker? The guy consistently catches the ball when it is thrown to him.
Exactly. If he wasn't very good, if not excellent, he wouldn't have any trade value.

GCD960 said:
What are of the secondary do you want to improve?
Maybe a tweener. IMO, losing Schulters hurt and now we're fighting injury at corner.

Why Not Trade Culpepper?

Hey, Harrington looks good, why not get an Antrell Rolle?

C'mon Man!

Miamian said:
This team is obviously deep at WR and needs to shore up DB. Giving up Chambers is heresy, but Booker or Walker should have some trade value. Then we still have one of them left plus Hagan, Aromashodu, Campbell, Gibson, and Vick. And beyond that, we usually keep five, right?

Well let's take a look at this realistically. Campbell hasn't played a down for us yet. Aromashodu isn't near being ready imo. Same goes for Vick. Gibson has shown he could handle the responsibility but, I'd like to see that over the course of a entire season. The only reason why I would even consider trading Booker is because and I may be mistaken but, his contract is up this year. If I did trade Booker it would be at the end of the season and only because 1 of the aforementioned has truly shown they can take his place.

As for Welker well the guy just flat out plays 100% all the time and he's the type of player that you just can't have enough of on a football team. In my mind he's a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom