Trade Down For Additional 2nd And Trade For Rosen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Down For Additional 2nd And Trade For Rosen?

Use an additional 2nd on Rosen?

• No

Votes: 59 68.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 31.4%

• Total voters

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If we could trade down and grab a 2nd. How about we try to trade that for Rosen. What do you guys think of that strategy?

I say no but if the coaches wanted him then I'm ok with it... they better know if he has the goods AND fits the scheme...

I'm not sure Rosen is the answer long term so I wouldn't give up a second for him

There are some guys who excel in their first year and some who need a year or two. For an additional second, I say heck yeah. He could turn into a gem.

I say no. I think the Cardinals reached in that draft because they were starved for a QB like we are now and now we want to eat their leftovers after they have been offered what they have identified as an obviously better choice.

Rosen is just another Tannehill type. I dont want our next attempt at signing our guy to be signing someone's else trash.

Guaranteed that the people that are okay trading a pick for Rosen didn't watch him at all last year.

weed-memes-14.jpg

I don't have problems taking chance on Rosens if he is available... he was set up to fail in ARZ. I don't want gave up 1st or 2nd. but 3rd would wk.
if it work find we got qb. if it don't wk draft one next yr. got take chance on one of these qb. that only way you go find out if man can play. if don't work move on quickly not 7 yr later. Tua suck again Clemson def last yr so did duke qb and Nc state qb. I am not sure on none.
2019/2020 these new qb coming out college are all throwing close to 50 td. it not that much of difference. just got find right qb.

With the new schedule now released, this team better invest heavily on their trenches.

Trade backs and volume by position should be what year 1 looks like in this draft.
How does the schedule just being released have any implications about where we need to invest? We have known for months who our opponents are and where we would play them.

Back
Top Bottom