Trade for Albert vs. Trade up in draft for LT vs. Draft as is (Poll) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Albert vs. Trade up in draft for LT vs. Draft as is (Poll)

Trade for Albert, trade up in draft or neither?

• Trade #54 for Brandon Albert

Votes: 140 45.9%
  • Trade up from #12 to #6 for one of the big 3 LT's

Votes: 42 13.8%
  • Stay put and draft as is

Votes: 123 40.3%

• Total voters
Trade down from 12th to 18th and pick up another 2nd. Use one of those 2nds on Long, Armstead or Watson

I voted to trade up but not for lt. I want to go for Millimer and then if front office see's fit trade for albert or sign Winston. By doing this we take care our two biggest needs and rest of draft add depth.

i think branden albert for pick #54 would be a steal

Albert is pricing himself right out of a trade. I thought that might happen, he played very good last year but has only had 2 good years. Now he wants to break the bank... enjoy another losing season there in KC, we have other options... cheaper ones, and we are on the verge of something that looks to be very good here.:)

Albert is pricing himself right out of a trade. I thought that might happen, he played very good last year but has only had 2 good years. Now he wants to break the bank... enjoy another losing season there in KC, we have other options... cheaper ones, and we are on the verge of something that looks to be very good here.:)

Well if he had came to Miami in 2008 he would have the same amount of losing seasons as he has had in KC

I'd be willing to trade #54 for Albert especially if Cooper is available at #12. That would hopefully secure the OL. If Cooper is gone perhaps it's best to trade down and try to draft Eifert.

Back
Top Bottom