Trade for Amari Cooper w/OUR 2nd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Amari Cooper w/OUR 2nd?

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I would love to pull this off and I think Cowboys could be interested. Then draft another WR with 1B or even 1A (IFF we trade down). 2A would be Harris. Would be ideal.

IMO his contract makes him almost un-tradable. Now if they ate his guaranteed money and took our 2nd I might think about it.

I'd trade that second rounder and change for Ceedee Lamb, He is going to overtake Amari Cooper very shortly in Dallas imo.

Thats the type of WR we need in Miami, Terrific Hands and knows how to get open.

Chad henne : Brandon Marshall, Ryan Tannehill: Mike Wallace, 3 and out Tua Tagavailoa:? Qbs make the receivers, not the other way around.

Chad henne : Brandon Marshall, Ryan Tannehill: Mike Wallace, 3 and out Tua Tagavailoa:? Qbs make the receivers, not the other way around.

Wow. Who knew that Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Terrell Owens weren’t really all that good and were made by the QB’s they played with.

I wonder how the hell Travis Kelce managed to be good before the Mahomes era began? :ponder:

Things that make you go HMM?

IMO his contract makes him almost un-tradable. Now if they ate his guaranteed money and took our 2nd I might think about it.

His contract is fine for his talent.
His guaranteed money expires after 2021 and after that he has no guaranteed salary or bonuses. He only got 10mil in signing bonus and the 40mil guaranteed salary got paid out over the first two years. Dallas would eat the prorated bonus and that's that. If he was traded, the receiving team could talk about reducing the cap hit for more guaranteed mone/money up front.

It was a 2+1+1+1 deal.

Guys like Godwin and Robinson can easily get close to his 20mil aav, depending on how the final cap figures look for 2021/teams starved for wide receiver talent.

The best receiver in Dallas is Cooper, and thats by a large margin right now.

If Miami wants a guy who can run routes with the best of them Cooper is the guy in Dallas you would want. Not a diva either.

That being said, I can't see Dallas wanting to trade any of their receivers as Jerry always thinks that year is the year to the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom