Trade for Andrew Luck | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Andrew Luck

I really think Luck will be out of the league in 2 years. His former teammates believed his injuries might be career ending. Sad for someone who was so promising early on. The Colts killed him.

People thought the same about Drew Brees - the guys finished. If I remember right, Brees suffered a 360 degree tear of his rotor cuff and needed three times the usually amount of anchors. But despite being given a not much of a chance to return to full strength, he overcame that and he’s been a prolific passer ever since. Granted the flip side of this is Chad Pennington. He had a number of bad shoulder injuries before finally calling it a day. So the Colts just have to hope that Luck can do a Brees, get healthy, stay healthy, and produce.

Totally unrelated - but since were on non dolphin QB news- looks like Watson just tore his ACL in practice today- wow

wow they're dropping like flys.
FL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Texans fear Deshaun Watson suffered a torn ACL in Thursday's practice.
If you're in disbelief, so are we. Just stunning, awful news. Per Rapsheet, it was a non-contact injury. Watson is undergoing an MRI to confirm the news. Perhaps we'll get a miracle, but Watson can safely be considered out for Week 9, meaning Tom Savage will be under center for the Texans in what would have been a dream matchup for Watson against the Colts. It's an across the board downgrade for the Texans, with DeAndre Hopkins falling to low-end WR1 status, Will Fuller boom-or-bust WR3 and Lamar Miller RB1/2 borderline.

Ozzy rules!!

There was risk on luck with a short career due to injury coming into the league. Colts may have got the short end of the stick on the suck for luck campaign.

I'm not going to blast you, I'm just going to say...

Accept this as fact, because it is fact: Ryan Tannehill, barring a major injury setback, is your 2018 starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. Period.

Like, it, dislike it, love it, or hate it, that's the score. Your head coach is all in with #17. And your head coach just put his balls on the table and showed you he has 100% job security.

A new quarterback will likely be added in the draft, to be developed in the system. This has a few benefits over trading for Andrew Luck: It will cost us less in terms of future talent, it will cost us a lot less under the salary cap, and the player WON'T HAVE A DEGENERATIVE SHOULDER ISSUE.

Some people will think this is the right course of action, some people will not. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Hell, if it turns out that I'm wrong, ask Wildbill to ban me next fall. But I'm not wrong.
You should have blasted him....

People thought the same about Drew Brees - the guys finished. If I remember right, Brees suffered a 360 degree tear of his rotor cuff and needed three times the usually amount of anchors. But despite being given a not much of a chance to return to full strength, he overcame that and he’s been a prolific passer ever since. Granted the flip side of this is Chad Pennington. He had a number of bad shoulder injuries before finally calling it a day. So the Colts just have to hope that Luck can do a Brees, get healthy, stay healthy, and produce.

Wasn’t Brees a free agent, been so long ago I can’t remember. And didn’t Luck just sign a 25 per year dill.

Now that Watson is our for the year I'm surprised nobody has started another dumb thread like "would the Texans trade for Moore?"
It seems every time a QB gets hurt we get that thread.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Sounds like his career is in Jeopardy NFL is becoming not fun to watch with all these injured stars. Not really trying to spend my sundays watching Tom Savage vs Scott Tolzien

Seems like there has been a lot more ACL injuries for QBs in recent years...

Back
Top Bottom