Trade our #2 overall for Edge/Alexander!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade our #2 overall for Edge/Alexander!!!!

Megatron said:
Lighten up everyone just trying to see if any of the Edge/Alexander obsessed nuttos were still hanging around.

Oh I wasn't bashing you, sorry if it came off as that, but the title of the post made it seem like you were FOR that whole situation, which is why I said good thing it was just a J/K post. I would've been PISSED if we did that trade. We would have a huge contract RB that is aging and lost some picks when we can just take a young stud in round one (or later as some people insist) for the same amount, or much less, and keep the picks and have an affective RB for more years than we would if we take James or Alexander.

Agent51 said:
Oh I wasn't bashing you, sorry if it came off as that, but the title of the post made it seem like you were FOR that whole situation, which is why I said good thing it was just a J/K post. I would've been PISSED if we did that trade. We would have a huge contract RB that is aging and lost some picks when we can just take a young stud in round one (or later as some people insist) for the same amount, or much less, and keep the picks and have an affective RB for more years than we would if we take James or Alexander.
How true, even if we do pick a RB at #2 there is no way he will cost as much as Edge or Alexander. Those guys are proven and get payed accordingly. I have no idea why everyone thinks Brown would earn as much money, doesn't make any sense.

I am NOT HIDING.....I believe we trade that 2nd rounder for Alexander without even blinking.....quick fast and in a hurry....we should be all over that like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm......Trade down from 2 spot and build around Alexander.....my God the possibilties....

lets get a fresh guy from the draft. instead of having to waste money on edge and shaun.

death7star said:
lets get a fresh guy from the draft. instead of having to waste money on edge and shaun.
You give me one "fresh" guy who has already established Pro Bowls and NFL rushing titles.....Tommy Vardell is out there waiting to waste our first round pick.....or even 2nd round pick....You cant name a RB in the 2nd round worth drafting over edge or alex....CANT....only bad thing for Dolphins is the money they would Demand....but you know what 8.3 million just got freed up....so there you go.

Fins05:NewHope said:
You give me one "fresh" guy who has already established Pro Bowls and NFL rushing titles.....Tommy Vardell is out there waiting to waste our first round pick.....or even 2nd round pick....You cant name a RB in the 2nd round worth drafting over edge or alex....CANT....only bad thing for Dolphins is the money they would Demand....but you know what 8.3 million just got freed up....so there you go.
It never made financial sense for us to grab either and it still doesn't, plus we have to give up a pick that we desperatly need.

I'd never trade out 2nd pick for Edgerin james...

Thats like trading your hummer in to get a vw beetle...lol

Back
Top Bottom