TRADE RICKY for a QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE RICKY for a QB

Gofish1331 said:
Look Man, you cannot be serious. Please tell me your just killing time here! He will have no value to anyone unless he proves he can play in Miami again.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

dude of coarse hes kidding whowould be serious about that?

J Tes said:
Yeah, we could easily get Peyton Manning for him. Heck they me even throw in a couple of firsts and maybe Freeney. :shakeno: . When are some of you going to get it. RICKY HAS NOOOOOOOOOO TRADE VALUE. NONE, ZERO,NADA, ZILCH.

Agree. Heck Seattle and Indy couldn't even get a second for Alexander or James. Buffalo has had trouble finding a suitor for Henry.
RW, at this point, is possibly worth a 6th or 7th rounder (if that).

We need a CENTER not another QB......I don't see us dealing Ricky as he has no trade value right now...maybe after a big year?? :confused:

Gofish1331 said:
Look Man, you cannot be serious. Please tell me your just killing time here! He will have no value to anyone unless he proves he can play in Miami again.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

I was replying to a post that suggested we could get Peyton or Duante...both posts were definitely sarcastic.

If we would trade Ricky at all, it would be in 1 or 2 years. We would have to get him back and accomadated with football and let him get his value up by gettin a 1000+ yard season. Then u never know wat we could get, even if its just a draft pick in an upcoming draft.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I was replying to a post that suggested we could get Peyton or Duante...both posts were definitely sarcastic.
Yeah I know. I am just tired of Ricky as his $hi!. It ripped the guts out of me last season, watching as the team self distructed. It really hurt!:(

There aren't many QB's that we'd be willing to take for Ricky and those that we are willing to, their teams certainly won't trade for Ricky. But good line of thought, though, we may need QB help.

Back
Top Bottom