Trade Rumors.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Rumors....

Jimi said:
Not true at all. Owens had a great character, he was just outspoken and ****y. Moss was all about himself and did stuff like "play when he wants to play." Owens always gave 200% on the field. He only wants to win.

Both loud, but TO cares wayyyyy more.
Yes and no, what if the Eagles were losing right now and were doing terrible like the 49ers and I would bet anything he'd be making trouble. Let's face it today's athletes are all self centered not all but, a good bit. it's all about the money if they are doing well the more money thay make. i think if Moss was on a team that had a focus and a plan then he'd br a better person and player. Again it's all about the money. Let's see when the Eagles start to stumble if T.O. is as humble as he is now I'll bet not.

Trading Jason Taylor for anything less than the equal of the Herchell Walker deal would cause Saban to be run out of town.

Shall we drop to idea....its giving me a stomach ache

:barf:

Take a Tums...LOL

These are just the start of the rumors that will be floating about...Every team would think about Moss if he were truely available. Headache or not, he is a guaranteed 1300 yds and 15 tds a year...I'd try to work it out...

csabe said:
Just rumors...Mort on Espn said in his chat the top 4 places would be Redskins, Raiders, Jets & Cards. It's all just speculation.
If the jets got Randy Moss we would be screwed. They already have Santana Moss, and If you didn't know, Pennington has already played with Randy. They would have to give up half the defense to get him which would be good, but the Moss combination would tear up our secondary for the next 2-3 years. The top two teams to get Moss are the Jets and the Skins. Those two teams have the most to offer the Vikings In return for moss, which Is defensive players. Truth be told, Herman Edwards probably dosen't want a cancer like Moss on his team. Gibbs Is a good coach, and his team Is In need of a wide reciever due to the lack of talent that they have stepping up. I'm interested to see where he ends up.

Iamlegend said:
i hear a lot of "saban would laugh at that" or "saban wouldnt want a moss on his team."

since when did all of you become so knowledgeable on how Saban coaches his teams? Every team is different, and this is the NFL. THE FIRST NFL team in which he has GM power. How the hell do any of you know he wouldnt take Randy Moss for the right price?

All you can say is that Moss is a head case.... Yea??? whats the point? Up till this season when he tore a hamstring he had a 1000 yard season every year. He is without a doubt the most athletic player in the game. When hurt..... he puts up numbers. I would give a Chambers or Booker for him. I wouldnt give them any of our defensive players like Taylor or Surtain. But one of our receivers and our 3rd sounds GREAT for randy moss. After all Terrell Owens was only worth a 2nd round pick.
Most likely none of us do know Nick Saban. That dosen't say we can't speculate to what we think he would do. Randy Moss may be one of the best In the game, but he's a selfish player and a cancer to the locker room. I wouldn't give up Chambers for Moss, we haven't even seen Chambers best yet. Give Chambers some time to get open and I bet he can achieve the same numbers as Moss. Unfortunately for Chambers, he hasn't had the offense that would give him a break out season yet, but I'm hopefull that with Saban coaching that will change.

PhinFan0202 said:
If the jets got Randy Moss we would be screwed. They already have Santana Moss, and If you didn't know, Pennington has already played with Randy. They would have to give up half the defense to get him which would be good, but the Moss combination would tear up our secondary for the next 2-3 years. The top two teams to get Moss are the Jets and the Skins. Those two teams have the most to offer the Vikings In return for moss, which Is defensive players. Truth be told, Herman Edwards probably dosen't want a cancer like Moss on his team. Gibbs Is a good coach, and his team Is In need of a wide reciever due to the lack of talent that they have stepping up. I'm interested to see where he ends up.
As great as Randy Moss is how many rings did he earn for the Vikes? And they have had some v.good players pass thru their team thru the years and a solid QB.I wouldn't say we would be toast if the jets got him. :tsk:

chillin6776 said:
I didn't hear it myself, but my friends say they herd that a Randy Moss for Chambers/Surtain or Moss for Chambers/J. Taylor trade was rummored, Have any of you guys hear this? I hope not, I feel that if their are any players un-expendable on D, they are Taylor and Surtain. I think anyone else is tradeable, I hate this trade Idea..............
Heres what you do.... you go to your friend, and you slap him in the balls.

When he finally gets up from the ground crying, you slap him again. :lol:

..... Surtain might be traded as a salary cap move, but not Taylor. Thats how you know the rumor is BS.

chillin6776 said:
I didn't hear it myself, but my friends say they herd that a Randy Moss for Chambers/Surtain or Moss for Chambers/J. Taylor

who are your friends??
Rick Speilman and Nick Saban

The thing Randy Moss does best..

is not scoring touchdowns. He is best at sowing dissension and making a complete fool of himself and his organization for putting up with it. We don't expect angelic behavior, but Moss does not even seem to know what type of behavior is remotely acceptable. I don't see a person who is as widely reported and reputed to be a coach who has and expects a strong sense of discipline, the internal kind, not as much as enforced upon one from outside, to accept any aspect of the behavior's which have been reported and displayed by Randy Moss. That said, if they would accept a trade of Moss for Fiedler, Whitley, and McKinney - straight up, there is a remote possibility that I would consider that and acceptable risk.

Trade Surtain and Zach for Moss. I am pissed at them for being holdouts in my Madden 2005.

Back
Top Bottom