Trade up for #2 AND keep our #5th overall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade up for #2 AND keep our #5th overall

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why not? We have plenty of picks this year and next to trade up from #18 and keep out 5th overall for a qb.

Last edited:
To move up from 18 to 2 is intriguing but I think it would cost too much. If we can do it without giving up too much the idea of walking away with Chase Young and Tua does give me half a chubby.

I'm not sure if 18, 26 and both 2021 1st round picks would be enough to get you to number 2.

To move up from 18 to 2 is intriguing but I think it would cost too much. If we can do it without giving up too much the idea of walking away with Chase Young and Tua does give me half a chubby.
It might be cheaper than moving from #5 to #1 for burrow. Get 2 hall of famers instead of 1.

Honestly I’m on a bandwagon of trading #5 to Las Vegas for #12 and #19. Take a Wills, Love, Jones and McKinney in one. Dobbins and Baun in Round 2.

My brother is a Redskin fan and offered me 2 for 18, 26, 39, 56 and our highest 1st and 2nd rounders next year. I took the deal.

That is a perfect template for disaster. When Tua breaks in half in 1 year and you have no ammo
to replace him next year,you are done.Each round pick best player available,rinse and repeat.We dont need
reinvent the wheel just pick solid players .THE END

It'd be a lot easier to trade from 5 to 2 and then move up from 18. People just have too much time in their hands right now.

If we are trading up to 2 it better be for Burrow or Young.

Trading 6 picks for chase young?
This is Dion Jordan/Lane Johnson all over again

Except Chase Young isn't a positionless defensive player with elite athletic traits and absolutely nothing else.

I don't want to trade 4 first round picks to move up to #2, but Chase Young is imo the BPA in the entire draft and a true gaming changing edge rusher.

I'm more on board for trading up from #18 maybe into the #12 slot of Oakland to get us a top OT talent. That trade wouldn't cost nearly as much and we have capital to burn this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom