Trade Value: Ronnie Brown and Patrick Turner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Value: Ronnie Brown and Patrick Turner

Nobody is forcing you to visit this site, or click on these kind of threads, or read them; and certainly nobody is compelling you to post, or.............are they??

If the off season is starting to annoy you guys, why not take a vacation.

Bye, see ya in August.

u care to explain yourself? Is there anything wrong with me having the same opinion as someone else?:ponder:

Your best offensive player does not spend near the amount of time on IR that Ronnie has.

so far... Worst... Thread... Of... This... Offseason... :crazy:

Who is our best player on the O then?? Ricky? lol.. I know he is not dependable, but when he is healthy.. he is the best. Just watch, let Brown go to the chargers or pats. And he will shine using him in the pass game

Who is our best player on the O then?? Ricky? lol.. I know he is not dependable, but when he is healthy.. he is the best. Just watch, let Brown go to the chargers or pats. And he will shine using him in the pass game

Best offensive player is Jake Long.

Nobody is forcing you to visit this site, or click on these kind of threads, or read them; and certainly nobody is compelling you to post, or.............are they??

If the off season is starting to annoy you guys, why not take a vacation.

Bye, see ya in August.

wow.......................:boohoo:

A sack of hamburgers? 5#'s of Seattle coffee? 2#'s Salmon? .... It's gonna be a looong off season! Turner has absolutly no value and Ronnie is damaged goods... what a brainfart.

Did I miss something?

Why Seattle?

... Or, are you just that bored?

LOL, who said sign Ronnie Brown to a long term deal? You have to sign him for three years to get one season of games out of him.

Most of this thread is just garbage posts but from the ones who actually said something I gather that the consensus is something like this.

Patrick Turner, even after a year of great NFL coaching and strength and conditioning, is now completely worthless, even to his old coach who recruited him out of HS and was his friend and mentor for 4 years.

Ronnie Brown is clearly just a matter of opinion.

I would have to declare this thread a total failure. It was an attempt to get some idea of value for a couple of players, but it turned into a,"we should make this trade thing," which it was not meant to be, at all.

I still have no flippin idea what Ronnie Brown's trade value may be this off season.

Back
Top Bottom