Trade Wale to Vikings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Wale to Vikings

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I don't see Andrews making it past the Bucs and I'm starting to view him as bust material. Woods would be the best pick with the big four gone. Grove or Carey also makes sense.

I like Grove too. I wouldn't mind drafting him and moving Seth Mckinney to RG.

Originally posted by bobdroopy
Why does everyone want to get rid of O-Gun so bad. We need him more than we need a wide reciever, we have the best duo of the DEs in the league, so lets keep it that way.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I'd like to see him back. But I'm not gonna cry if we get another 1st round pick for him. It's a win-win situtation for us.

Originally posted by bobdroopy
Why does everyone want to get rid of O-Gun so bad. We need him more than we need a wide reciever, we have the best duo of the DEs in the league, so lets keep it that way.

You're right! Trading Ogun for a G is a downgrade. WR may even be a downgrade unless he is just special. If the team thinks Andrews is going to be good (and he's available) then T would make sense. And, of course, the most important position is QB, so if Rivers is there you have to take him.

Man... why couldn't Snyder have gotten a hard on for Wally insted of Portis.

Washingtons first and 3rd rounders would have been sooo very sweet.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Because we have to sacrifice some defense for some offense. Here's our best opportunity to get something back in return. Ogunleye isn't vital to our defense like Taylor, Surtain, & Madison are. We haven't made the playoffs with Ogunleye & we have the two years before with lesser players.

you want to sacrifice defense for offense? trade sam madison and keep Ogun. if you could get a 2nd for madison, i would say do it! keep Ogun. Ogun gave more for less than anyone on our team last year.

Back
Top Bottom