Trade ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade ?

HollowBeast

Active Roster
Reaction score
With some surprise personal moves by Miami in this off season , I cannot help but think they will be actively looking to maybe trade some players, to help position for maybe picks or other players draft day
Looking at the roster I see three players that may be considered in my opinion. Not wanting to sound negative. But I’m not sure we are positioned to be in the Super Bowl this season, with that said .

A player that may draw trade interest on draft day that could be sent to a serious contender needing a pass rusher Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskin or New Orleans Saints , is Cameron Wake

Another player I could see us move is Devante Parker

And possibly Juwauan James , I hope not but he was talked about in the CJ Anderson trade with Denver that fell thru. So he was out there once on the trade block , Since Gil Brandt calls this National liars week , I wanted to share mine . Who knows ? Is it possible ? Who could you see go ?

Judging from the way the off-season is going, anything is possible. And it should be. Miami is a long way from the super bowl.

As long as we don't trade UP!!! I don't want to see that happen. I could see the back of a number of players in exchange for picks this year and next but it would upset me no end if we trade Draft Capital to pick one player - history tells us how that is going to work out (See D. Jordan and L. Caroo)

With some surprise personal moves by Miami in this off season , I cannot help but think they will be actively looking to maybe trade some players, to help position for maybe picks or other players draft day
Looking at the roster I see three players that may be considered in my opinion. Not wanting to sound negative. But I’m not sure we are positioned to be in the Super Bowl this season, with that said .

A player that may draw trade interest on draft day that could be sent to a serious contender needing a pass rusher Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskin or New Orleans Saints , is Cameron Wake

Another player I could see us move is Devante Parker

And possibly Juwauan James , I hope not but he was talked about in the CJ Anderson trade with Denver that fell thru. So he was out there once on the trade block , Since Gil Brandt calls this National liars week , I wanted to share mine . Who knows ? Is it possible ? Who could you see go ?
I too see a James trade. Writing is on the wall with him. They have already tried and picking up his option was just to give us more time to make it happen .

I too see a James trade. Writing is on the wall with him. They have already tried and picking up his option was just to give us more time to make it happen .

What do you think you fetch for a player in the last year of his contract coming off IR? Late round pick most likely. No thanks. Dolphins need to hire a better contract negotiator.

What do you think you fetch for a player in the last year of his contract coming off IR? Late round pick most likely. No thanks. Dolphins need to hire a better contract negotiator.
I agree we might not be able to get much but I do think he is trade bait. Better to get something. I don't see an extension from us. It's the Landry situation all over again just with a lot worse player.

I agree we might not be able to get much but I do think he is trade bait. Better to get something. I don't see an extension from us. It's the Landry situation all over again just with a lot worse player.

If he's trade bait, our FO ****ing sucks. So, yeah, he's trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom