Trading Ogunleye for O-lineman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Ogunleye for O-lineman

snook

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Been alot of talk on the forum about trading Ogunleye for draft picks. No takers on the 1 & 3rd yet...

What about seeing if we could trading Ogunleye for an O-lineman.
I am sure there is a team in the opposite position we are in
-need DE, have good depth on their O-line

I know a good solid O-lineman are like gold, but aren't good young DE that just went to their 1st pro bowl just as valuable ?

Any comments ?

we would have to sign ogun first... However, this is feasible. Just not sure who would want him/at what price? Meaning who would we get in return?

Ogunleye is very valuable but can we afford to put more money in defense? He wants and probably deserves a big contract.
As for a sign and trade, O as a RFA has to approve. If he doesn't like the contract and/or team he can refuse to sign it, accept the RFA tender and become a free agent next year...let the bidding begin!

I'd say if it were possible to somehow trade him I think we'd benefit getting either an OL or a WR......
I'd be thrilled with both.

all OGUn would have to do is sign the tender for that to happen. Chances are for him to do that he would already have a contract deal with the team that Miami is trading him too. It is very doable.

Ogunleye to Cincy for RT Willie Anderson & a 2nd?
Ogunleye to Green Bay for RT Mark Tauscher & a 2nd?
Ogunleye to Washington for RT Jon Jansen & a future 2nd?

How about OGun to Minn for Moss ... and if Moss doesnt work out at RT we can try him as a WR?

:D

/Ducks and Runs

Originally posted by SMadison29
Ogunleye to Cincy for RT Willie Anderson & a 2nd?
Ogunleye to Green Bay for RT Mark Tauscher & a 2nd?
Ogunleye to Washington for RT Jon Jansen & a future 2nd?

ogun to Wash for Chris Samuels....STR8 up !!

at this point i think we should just keep o-gun. for whatever options you guys have mentioned, none would make the team better enough to warrant making our defense that much worse. a couple of weeks ago, i might have agreed with you.

Back
Top Bottom