3. San Francisco
4. New York Jets
5. Oakland
6. Green Bay
7. Detroit
8. Arizona
9. Buffalo
10. Cleveland

I figure, Houston doesnt need a young QB (Carr), nor does San Fran (Smith), NYJ (Bollinger), Oakland (Tuiasasopo), GreenBay (Rodgers), Buffalo (Losman), or Cleveland (Frye), Detroit (Harrington, Orlovsky). The Saints may not draft a QB cuz they have Adrian McPherson who is grooming, and Arizona has 3 young QBs who are grooming, but they still may take a QB anyhow. So really, if we are interested in drafting Leinart or Young...id really like to draft Young cuz he is fast and can pass. But i dont see any team drafting a QB except possibly the Jets, most likely Leinart will go first...and then Arizona will probably be the next team to take a QB...

so i figure Arizona could use some extra players. We can trade them Ricky, Madison, and our 16th? pick for their number 8 pick and snatch Vince Young. To me, thats a really good deal. Arizona could use a good CB, they could use a solid runningback, and a 16th pick to snatch one of the linebackers.

What do you think??

i think you stole the titans draft pick and vince young will be gone before 8

ItalianDolFan said:
I think this is how the 2006 NFL Draft will look:

1. Houston
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. New York Jets
5. Oakland
6. Green Bay
7. Detroit
8. Arizona
9. Buffalo
10. Cleveland

I figure, Houston doesnt need a young QB (Carr), nor does San Fran (Smith), NYJ (Bollinger), Oakland (Tuiasasopo), GreenBay (Rodgers), Buffalo (Losman), or Cleveland (Frye), Detroit (Harrington, Orlovsky). The Saints may not draft a QB cuz they have Adrian McPherson who is grooming, and Arizona has 3 young QBs who are grooming, but they still may take a QB anyhow. So really, if we are interested in drafting Leinart or Young...id really like to draft Young cuz he is fast and can pass. But i dont see any team drafting a QB except possibly the Jets, most likely Leinart will go first...and then Arizona will probably be the next team to take a QB...

so i figure Arizona could use some extra players. We can trade them Ricky, Madison, and our 16th? pick for their number 8 pick and snatch Vince Young. To me, thats a really good deal. Arizona could use a good CB, they could use a solid runningback, and a 16th pick to snatch one of the linebackers.

What do you think??
Are you NUTS why don't you make a offer saying we'll pay their salaries too.....

ItalianDolFan said:

1. Houston
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. New York Jets
5. Oakland
6. Green Bay
7. Detroit
8. Arizona
9. Buffalo
10. Cleveland

What do you think??
:lolcry: yeah right

First, this will probably be in the draft forum shortly. Brace yourself.
Secondly, your draft order is wrong (only 3/10 were correct). It goes
1) Houston
2) New Orleans
3) Tennessee
4) New York Jets
5) Green Bay Packers
6) San Francisco 49ers
7) Oakland Raiders
8) Buffalo Bills
9) Detroit Lions
10) Arizona Cardinals

Third, Vince Young will not fall to #10 (or even #8) if the draft happened today. He is a top 5 pick, probably top 3.
Fourth, Detroit is a real possibility for a QB, as is Baltimore (who picks before us a #13).

Here is the correct order, San Fran and Oakland can flip flop I beleive.

1. Houston
2. New Orleans
3. Tennessee
4. New York Jets
5. Green Bay
6. San Francisco
7. Oakland
8. Buffalo
9. Detroit
10. Arizona
11. St. Louis
12. Cleveland
13. Baltimore
14. Philadelphia
15. Atlanta
16. Miami

Lay Off The Drugs Man!!

First Off U Have The Order All Wrong....2nd Vince Young May Be Top 3 And Leinart Also.....

3rd Why Does Everyone Want To Get Rid Of Ricky...i Think He Will Be A Very Important Piece Next Yr

ItalianDolFan said:

1. Houston
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. New York Jets
5. Oakland
6. Green Bay
7. Detroit
8. Arizona
9. Buffalo
10. Cleveland

What do you think??

IMO...NO, NYJ, Oakland, Arizona and Cleveland would jump on Leinart, Young and Cutler if available. GB, Detroit and Houston wouldn't shock me if they took one of those guys.
Think about it...Carr, Brooks, Bollinger/Pennington, Collins, Favre/Rodgers, Harrington/Garcia, Warner/McCown, Losman/Holcombe, and Dilfer....none of those guys are too exciting, save for Favre but his age and potential for retirement are in question. They each have issues that make the possibility for that team to draft one of the top 3....We have very little shot at a trade up partner without giving up the farm...I'm not so sure that Saban will do that, unless he can address most of the other issues we have in FA....which is unlikely...

I mean, if I'm Detroit and Young or Cutler are there...I'd have to think long and hard before passing on them...

4th Ur Girlfriend Is Pretty Busted

That's kinda uncalled for, plus she looks pretty good to me.

As for the real thread discussion, I agree with most of the other replies that there is no way Young Or Leinart will be there. I think they go in the top 3, and even if they dont the Jets and Raiders would jump on them. Bollinger, Tuaisisopo and Mcpherson arent qbs of the future.

Our best bet at QB will be Cutler if we wanna go first round.. I think Saban takes D in the first and then tries to find a QB is the third. Jacobs or Croyle if they are there..

Back
Top Bottom