Training Camp 8-25 Notes and pictures | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp 8-25 Notes and pictures

How'd you get on the field?? I thought sessions were closed to the public now. Spill 'em. :)

There was a Nova Alumni thingy on sunday, and my wife's aunt is an alumni so we got on the list ;) . I also bought me a Seau jersey:D

Those are the best pics I've seen. Great job. When I see some of those player up close like that, it amazes me how they can even move around. They are huge.

:D

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Those are the best pics I've seen. Great job. When I see some of those player up close like that, it amazes me how they can even move around. They are huge.

:D

They are huge. But theres a few, like charie rogers and sam simmons, that are pretty small and skinny guys. Kinda funny cause they stand out like a sore thumb.:D

White men CAN jump!
Check out the second to last pick... Zach Thomas looks like he's 2 feet off the ground...

Great pics!!!

Nails must be held down by a string, he is starting to look like a ballon

Man half the ST were offside on that kick off by OM. I hope they weren't practising their timing on that one! Awesome pics! How close were you or did you have a zoom lens? Thanks for the update and now bring on the season! I am so psyched!

Great pics! Best I've seen all camp. The Kickoff was extremely cool (except for the offsides! :)

I wonder if Wanny will be more critical of the OL after you noted that Seau and others were in the backfield a bunch.

Dude, those pic's were awesome, I almost thought I was there, great pic's and good to see a little more TC report, when I thought we wouln't get anymore. Thanks a bunch.

Why is JT on the Kick Off coverage team.... dont you think hes a little to important to risk injury on kick off?

Originally posted by Ryguy1354
Why is JT on the Kick Off coverage team.... dont you think hes a little to important to risk injury on kick off?

If it makes you feel any better, they were practicing fielding squib kicks and there was no contact. Mare was squibing it and rogers would field it and return until he reached the coverage team.

Almost all the drills were with very limited contact.

Back
Top Bottom