Training Camp Preview: The Quarterbacks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Preview: The Quarterbacks

ckparrothead said:
And Sage is a good quarterback, honest. We just keep screwing him over because we, uh...well, he's a good quarterback though...

ck, i would love to know....because we............

fins1 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I generally don't comment on the political thing, but your sig is overboard and wrong..I'm a independent and vote for any one I choose, but if you would do your research on your sig, you'll find that's false advertising..Just put up reference and not a bill board, especially if it's blatantly wrong like that..that ad don't tell the whole story. I've done research on both candidates so that I know how to filter through the ads and I can't let your's go. Kerry voted for good taxes and against bad ones..and on and on..but I'll stop there because it can get deep and long when talking politics.

MDFINFAN said:
I generally don't comment on the political thing, but your sig is overboard and wrong..I'm a independent and vote for any one I choose, but if you would do your research on your sig, you'll find that's false advertising..Just put up reference and not a bill board, especially if it's blatantly wrong like that..that ad don't tell the whole story. I've done research on both candidates so that I know how to filter through the ads and I can't let your's go. Kerry voted for good taxes and against bad ones..and on and on..but I'll stop there because it can get deep and long when talking politics.
I dont wanna go into politics ethir, but there is nothing wrong with his sig. Not because i support Bush, but because hes entitled to his oppinion. In America we can say what we want...

Wow almost 40 wins in 4 years, how can Jay not be in the probowl ????? What a joke. LOL

Anyone thinks that Dave is going to start AJ or Jay hasn't been watching for the last 4 years. If we had Jon Kitna last year, we would have went deep into the playoffs. However, our O line was too weak to go all the way.

Back
Top Bottom