Training Camp question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp question

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
During training camp, do the Dolphins players have to stay at the college they practice at or can they go home after the last practice during the day? I was wondering because I know some teams go home after practice, while some others are so far away that they have to stay at the campus where their training camp is, but it isn't that obvious with the Fins since Davie is less than an hour away from Miami.

I think they stay at camp. I remember hearing fines about being out past curfew in the past. So I'm assuming they do stay.

Yeah its like actual camp they room together and everything and all they do is eat sleep and **** football.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
During training camp, do the Dolphins players have to stay at the college they practice at or can they go home after the last practice during the day? I was wondering because I know some teams go home after practice, while some others are so far away that they have to stay at the campus where their training camp is, but it isn't that obvious with the Fins since Davie is less than an hour away from Miami.

Last year the players caught a break from Wanny, and he let them go home to their own beds, as long as no one was a minute late for practices!

I'm not sure how it's going to work this year....

Back
Top Bottom