Training Camp Report Dates Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Report Dates Released

Did you go to Greece?
No, mostly northern/western. Netherlands, Belgium, France, northern Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and Austria. Also made it down to Madrid and Barcelona. Hiking, biking, eating, and drinking. The simple things. At least the drinking part. :)

No, mostly northern/western. Netherlands, Belgium, France, northern Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and Austria. Also made it down to Madrid and Barcelona. Hiking, biking, eating, and drinking. The simple things. At least the drinking part. :)

Nice, I’ve been to all of those places except Belgium, France and Spain. Spain is definitely on my bucket list along with fishing in Ireland and Scotland.

Switzerland is jaw dropping. I hope I get to go back to go skiing there one day.

Greece is heaven. I am a 100% Greek (American) and a 100% biased though.

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much. I have been on pins and needles waiting for this info.. GREAT thread.
Look junior. Pay attention to how real posting is done. Meanwhile, try not to pee pee your knickers, son.

masterchef junior GIF by Fox TV

Nice, I’ve been to all of those places except Belgium, France and Spain. Spain is definitely on my bucket list along with fishing in Ireland and Scotland.

Switzerland is jaw dropping. I hope I get to go back to go skiing there one day.

Greece is heaven. I am a 100% Greek (American) and a 100% biased though.
Greece is one of my favorites. Great people, great food, history everywhere, nice weather, and very reasonable prices. What’s not to lIke.

Greece is one of my favorites. Great people, great food, history everywhere, nice weather, and very reasonable prices. What’s not to lIke.

Awesome. My family is from the western most point of Greece, an Island called Othoni. Which is to the northwest of the Island of Corfu. Corfu is the place to visit. Everyone knows about Santorini and Mykonos but Corfu is an underrated gem.

I didn’t think the Jets needed training camp because they are so good and prepared for the season. J/K I know that was mini camp. I really hope they stuck this season. They deserve it. That was an arrogant move. IMO

Look junior. Pay attention to how real posting is done. Meanwhile, try not to pee pee your knickers, son.

masterchef junior GIF by Fox TV
If you like reading about Europe, a good thing. With "only" 4 weeks to go I really hope you will give as at least a weekly countdown. :-)
And who does not love silly film clips on a Dolphins forum? Get lost on the way to the lounge?

Add in your Omar challenge and guys practicing in June, must be quite a quota to fill. lol

I'm done if you are.

Last edited:
I didn’t think the Jets needed training camp because they are so good and prepared for the season. J/K I know that was mini camp. I really hope they stuck this season. They deserve it. That was an arrogant move. IMO
Am I missing something? I thought the Jets had mini-camp several weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom