Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp

andres2882

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Planning on heading out there tomorrow. Anyone got the lowdown on when to arrive or best way to get some autographs?

Get a good spot on the fence bout 10 mins before practice ends and u should be good. All depends on who is signing. If there aren't that many people there u should be good to holler at some players who might walk straight off the field to come over. I am going the 19th and 20th which is a Wed and Thurs which i would figure there wnt be that many people going so I am hoping to get a ton of autos

i went on August 2nd, the first day it was open to the public and it was pretty crowded. It was originally supposed to be a 9am and 5pm practice but they changed it to just one 2pm practice but luckily i got there early and only missed about the first 15 minutes. It was good tho.

They only let 2000 people in the area where u can sit and then u can watch from the fence or the parking garage(not a good view, only get to see one of the endzones). I recommend gettin there somewhat early of the time the practice starts to try and get into the seated area because the fence and parking garage views arent that good.

I had to watch from the fence for the first half and then people were leaving that area so they let some more people in and i wound up gettin in there for the last half hour or so.

Like Sensation said above me...get near the fence at the end, bring a sharpie and somethin for them to sign. I just had them signing a roster that got handed out to everyone. I got Chad Pennington, Pat White, Sean Smith, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Sparano and a few others autographs.

Anyone else go to this August 2nd practice? I was wonderin if there was any Finheaven people there that day...

man, you guys bite..
"Just Hollar and they may just walk right over.."
How Kool is that!
Im 10+ Hours away... if only I was closer.
I saw a Dolphins game once, about 8 yrs ago when the dolphins came to atlanta. The dolphins lost. I was so mesmorised ...cant imagine sitting in the practice field bleachers calling over to them..

yea it was good, all the guys seemed to have good attitudes about signing autographs. They signed for probably about an hour after the practice ended. People askin them questions like someone asked Vontae "whos faster you or your brother?" and he smiled and said "c'mon..."

Chad Pennington was the last one out there still signing, i wasnt particularly surprised about that.

On a different note...from what i saw at the practice i have some big expectations for Patrick Turner. He looked good from what i saw. He caught pretty much everything thrown his way. He came back on a play that was thrown short (purposely towards the sideline) and made a nice posession catch. He wasnt dancin after the catch he looked strong and definately wasnt afraid of contact. Im really lookin forward to seeing him play.

Back
Top Bottom