Training Camp? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did we practice today or was it an off day? I have yet to hear any reports from fellow Dolphans or the Sentinel.

Check the Sentinel and Herald sites. There are reports

Dude this is starting to get ridiculous. Patrick Surtain has yet ANOTHER interception in training camp.

A couple of days ago a newspaper tallied him at having 7 interceptions so far in training camp, and only having been beaten like once or twice or something like that. He had an interception yesterday, and now he got another one today (wednesday). Thats NINE interceptions the guy has had in like 9 days of practice. Ain't that a bit ridiculous??? The guy might end up an All-Pro this season, above even Sam Madison.

Also, the paper reports that Jamar Fletcher got another pick Wednesday, this time off Jay Fiedler. Thats two days in a row for him with a pick. I'm glad to hear he's stepping up a bit. I also hear that Jay Fiedler hit Robert Baker perfectly on a deep post route but Baker dropped it...and the encouraging part here is...FIEDLER HIT THE POST ROUTE ACCURATELY!

All great news CK! I hope Fletcher can add some(good) excitement. The key for our secondary will be the preasure our line puts on. If this D can force some mistakes Madison, Surtain, and Marion should all hit at least 5 ints like they did 2 seasons ago.

That was also the year trace and jt were over 10 sacks each...qb pressure is vastly important to the int #S

This is one thread I defintely agree with you guys..especially CK 5 ints each..yea baby,,that would be awesome.

That so eh? I think that kinda makes a statement about the offense being able to convert turnovers into points, and says a lot about the defense being able to force turnovers when we're up on an opponent.

You know what though, with RW and Fiedler we do have the potential for some turnovers.

Well did you guys know that we led the NFL in touchdowns scored by the Defense with 6.

Back
Top Bottom