Training camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training camp

Well here's what we know. The NFL and NFLPA have been meeting all week to get three major points addressed. 1. The financial component of what occurs if players get sick etc. The NFL wants to make sure that whatever is agreed to can't allow players to manipulate the process and get paid for games they don't can't play. The NFLPA wants to take care of their players. This is the primary issue. 2. Frequency of testing. 3. NFL wants 2Two Preseason games as they know that trying to go into thte season with at least two is really going to impact the teams. NFLPA wants no Preseason Games.

It's lunch time Weds. I think rookies are supposed to report on Sunday and vets 9 days later.

In a normal year if they do report, they would be able to put the pads on around the end of the month. Right now it looks like TC will be closed to fans. So expect a huge group of fans like myself to crowd the top level of the parking garage to get a view of our beloved team.

I hope they figure it out. Lots of us will be taking baths with toasters if we don't have footballs lol.

Back
Top Bottom