Traveling to Indy for the Colts game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Traveling to Indy for the Colts game

WCUPUNK

Club Member
Reaction score
I’m heading up from NC to Indianapolis for the game this weekend. Any Dolphins fans tailgating sites planned? Also, what is the deal with alcohol there? I saw you can’t buy beer in Indiana on Sundays. Are bars open on game day? Google shows all the bars around the stadium are normally closed on Sundays. Any advice from for fans traveling in?

I’m heading up from NC to Indianapolis for the game this weekend. Any Dolphins fans tailgating sites planned? Also, what is the deal with alcohol there? I saw you can’t buy beer in Indiana on Sundays. Are bars open on game day? Google shows all the bars around the stadium are normally closed on Sundays. Any advice from for fans traveling in?

I’ve pregamed at the Hooters at Union Station but that was a LONG time ago. In fact it was Peyton Manning’s first NFL Start. I’ve bought many beers on game day at the stadium as well. I remember the bars closing immediately after the game but they were always open before.

Behind the stadium there is an area reserved for RV’s. I’d say you should find a Dolphins party back there.

So, they did recently change our ridiculous laws. You can buy beer on Sunday’s now. And bars are open all over the state, surprising they would shut down bars in Indy during the game... but anyways yeah you can buy the pricey beer inside too

I’ll also be going to the game! With some colts fans my lady works with and will prob do our own little tail gate. Not sure where or anything, or if there’s a fin fan meet up

Back
Top Bottom