Travis Henry a Cardinal? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry a Cardinal?

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Seems like it died out before but maybe the deal may be done afterall...go to espn and on the nfl section on the insider rumor central thing it says travis henry a cardinal?

Take it for what its worth but there usually pretty right on there rumors...I hope the cardinals get him for like a 5th round pick or something so the bills get really jipped

The story for a while has been Henry for L.J. Shelton, but now apparently Buffalo wants to trade 2nd-round picks with Arizona to move up around 12 spots.

It doesn't say the he's a Cardinal.....says that they are interested:

"Mar. 26 - The Cardinals have emerged as the favorite to land disgruntled Bills' running back Travis Henry, the East Valley Tribune reports. Henry said this week it is the Bills who are holding up a straight-up swap between Henry and Cardinals tackle L.J. Shelton. Henry insisted he will never play for Buffalo again, which has taken any leverage the Bills might have had in trade talks. '

burger13 said:
It doesn't say the he's a Cardinal.....says that they are interested:

"Mar. 26 - The Cardinals have emerged as the favorite to land disgruntled Bills' running back Travis Henry, the East Valley Tribune reports. Henry said this week it is the Bills who are holding up a straight-up swap between Henry and Cardinals tackle L.J. Shelton. Henry insisted he will never play for Buffalo again, which has taken any leverage the Bills might have had in trade talks. '

sorry...thx anyway though

dont have insider...too poor to afford it, or too smart not to waste my cash on it...!

DolfanDaveInATX said:
The story for a while has been Henry for L.J. Shelton, but now apparently Buffalo wants to trade 2nd-round picks with Arizona to move up around 12 spots.
So you are saying Buffalo would trade Henry to Arizona to move up 12 spots? Wow, the Bills would get hosed in that deal. For the Bills sake please tell me there is another pick involved.

Henry got one of the sickest stiff arms in the league, if they are taking a 5th for him lets do it! and draft DJ.

Nublar7 said:
So you are saying Buffalo would trade Henry to Arizona to move up 12 spots? Wow, the Bills would get hosed in that deal. For the Bills sake please tell me there is another pick involved.

I hope they give a 1st and a 2nd and henry just to move up in the 2nd round...that would be funny:roflmao:

Do you think they are like 12 year olds? LoL

Bills are desperate to unload Henry. He's a thorn in their side right now. He wouldn't play for them and wants out.

They'd take a 4th if it's the only offer come draft day.

infiltrateib said:
Bills are desperate to unload Henry. He's a thorn in their side right now. He wouldn't play for them and wants out.

They'd take a 4th if it's the only offer come draft day.

i like your sig man. specially the part in cons where it says "is 7":lol: good stuff, that your kid or something?

With the #2 pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...

Jimmy Sweeney, RB, Riverside Middle
Pros: He is taller than Sproles

ih8brady said:

:roflmao: nice 1

Buddwalk said:
...I hope the cardinals get him for like a 5th round pick or something so the bills get really jipped
i don't, because then if we could have gotten henry for a 5th i would've been pissed that we didn't jump on that! :D

ih8brady said:

Pros: Faster than Maurice Clarrett haha

Back
Top Bottom