Travis Henry on IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry on IR

GCS VP

Super Donator
Reaction score
I just heard on the drive home Travis Henry is done for the year.

He didnt break his leg but the injury is bad enough that he is done for this season.

So....

Damn,that must really suck for the Bills front office.:)

What effect do you think this has on his "trade value"?

I think they could have had a late 1st,early 2nd for him before.....

But not now.....

Thoughts?

HVACservice said:
I just heard on the drive home Travis Henry is done for the year.

He didnt break his leg but the injury is bad enough that he is done for this season.

So....

Damn,that must really suck for the Bills front office.:)

What effect do you think this has on his "trade value"?

I think they could have had a late 1st,early 2nd for him before.....

But not now.....

Thoughts?
Sad to hear him go down. Despite losing the job, he still was a hell of a player with tons of heart. The good news is that we will probably keep him now!

Nublar7 said:
Travis Henry was done after last season.

I was just thinking of the "trade implications".

I know that Bills fans were thinking they were going to get a good pick for the guy.

And they probally would have.

CirclingWagons said:
Sad to hear him go down. Despite losing the job, he still was a hell of a player with tons of heart. The good news is that we will probably keep him now!
thats a negative henry wont set on the bench and will want a trade to who or for what is up in the air. but nonetheless he will demand a trade.

He's not out for the season.... the MRI came back negative.... Mularkey said it's just some lower leg injury.... not sure how long he'll be out.

Late first round for Henry? NO No No...Maybe late Second or third. Someone is going to get a Great back next year though.....Be Sad to see him go....

moulds1 said:
Late first round for Henry? NO No No...Maybe late Second or third. Someone is going to get a Great back next year though.....Be Sad to see him go....

Id give you our early 4th for him.

BuffaloBills said:
He's not out for the season.... the MRI came back negative.... Mularkey said it's just some lower leg injury.... not sure how long he'll be out.

We said that about OJ Mcduffie......

"Its just a toe".

Here's a quote from Bills Daily, a fan site that fleshes out the official injury reports. They are pretty reliable:

"Travis Henry hurt his right leg in the early moments against Seattle. It was originally thought to be a break to the fibula but an MRI showed no break. He is definitely out this week but his season doesn't appear to be over. There is no timetable on his return as of yet."

http://www.billsdaily.com/injury/

Most Bills fans expect Travis may fetch a second or third round pick. I don't know. Maybe this season will negatively impact that and drop him into the third to fifth round range. In any case, I expect a trade will be made, because having tasted life as a starter, TH won't be comfortable as a backup on the team where he started.

Back
Top Bottom