Traylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Traylor

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
With the status of Tim Bowens and Larry Chester in question, the Dolphins signed veteran defensive tackle Keith Traylor to a two-year contract Monday.

Traylor, a 14-year NFL veteran, was released earlier this month by New England after spending a season with the Patriots, giving last year's first-round draft pick Vince Wilfork a chance for more playing time.

Traylor has been a member of three Super Bowl championship teams, including the 2004 Patriots, and the 1997-98 Denver Broncos. He started 10 games for the Patriots last season.

With the Dolphins planning to incorporate the 3-4 scheme into their defense, the 6-foot-2, 340-pound Traylor would be a better fit at nose tackle than any of the healthy defensive linemen on the team's roster.

A third-round draft choice of Denver in 1991, Traylor played linebacker his first three years in the league before switching positions. In addition to New England (2004) and Denver (1991-92, 1997-2000), Traylor also played for Green Bay (1993), Kansas City (1995-96) and Chicago (2001-03).

To make room for Traylor, the Dolphins waived linebacker Billy Strother.

Yeah Yeah I know that you all know, but will Keith be as much of an an asset as every1 thinks? Since he is old, does that mean we will get a better younger D lineman next year?

You couldn't have asked your question in the Traylor thread?

byroan said:
You couldn't have asked your question in the Traylor thread?

What question? I got caught up in the sig.

before people start making threads about what we should nickname him (beside tractor:rolleyes2 )

may i suggest Traylor Trash? :lol:

Rich22 said:
There was a question? Was it between the 5's? :cooldude:

No. I think it was somewhere between the 1st and 2nd toe of that camel.

Back
Top Bottom