Tre Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tre Johnson

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
Hey you guys notice the Skins released a former Pro bowl Guard in Tre Johnson? Anyone know why and what do you think about the Fins bringing this guy in to fill the depth problem at OL. I know it's the Guard position but that would leave Dixon to be able to stay at tackle with the Rookie Smith as backup not the starter. We have a regular poster in Skin country on here, any input?

yeah i was wondering why as well.....last i remember he was playing ok.....he'd add some nice veteran help.

but the big question is who will we bring in???? i honestly feel we need some LB and Oline depth.

Tre had a serious knee injury and has not been the same since, I think he did play for Norv in D.C. before though.

Think hes been available a few times over the last few years. Im pretty sure hes done.

He is toast as an effective NFL player. Anyway this Spring when the Redskins signed Randy Thomas from the Jets the gave Johnson's #77 to Thomas.
Also Thomas can only plau guard.

For the Skins the year he went to the pro bowl he was like their version of Jamie Nails...a guy who had been disappointing finally making good with the help of Norv Turner and all the pulling action.

He's likely done, nothing left in the tank. Had serious injury issues. Every year the question keeps getting posed about him, whether we should go after him or not...based on his one year as a pro bowler. Every year someone grabs him and is unhappy with him.

Back
Top Bottom