Trent Dilfer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Dilfer

Guys, half this board was saying he would be a good OC. Remember? Not me. He shouldn't even be an o-line coach.

Sad for Jets fans when this year makes them yearn for the years of Brian Schotty

but little Schotty is doing a fine job in St. Louis. Now granted, I don't think his offense was a good fit for the Jets, but at some point ya have to look and say that it's the QB.

TS is a great hire and Sanchezette is the perfect QB for the JEST. I support long term contracts to keep them in NY, as well as keeping Fitz in Buffalo... it's a lot easier only needing to prepare for 1 decent QB in this division while those two teams are stuck with below average QB's.

You know what is also funny. I got in it bad with Junc on multiple occasions arguing that Sparano is no upgrade over Schotty and they will miss him. That The Meatball will make their offense one of the worst in the league. He tried arguing with me that sparano will make a good OC and blah blah blah. He thought he knew more about The Meatball than anyone of us on here.

We can onl hope and pray that they retain him.

Back
Top Bottom