Trent Edwards behind Owens signing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Edwards behind Owens signing

TO only makes them instantly better if he shuts his piehole and plays, he can't and won't. So you can believe whatever you want, TO is no longer the player he once was and the only reason he's a Bill is becasue they were the only team willing to give him a shot, TO doesn't even have the desire to be a Bill he just has a desire to be in the spotlight and that's all Bufflalo is to him and paycheck and the spotlight. Hardly a reason to want the guy on your team.

Couldnt agree with both your post anymore...TO was desparate for a team to sign him and took ANY chance he can to play. Remember how he was crying about how he wanted a new contract (multi year)? and now he signs a 1 yr contract? (with the Bills..:chuckle:) he will soon be complaining about his contract and will also be complaining about how he doesnt get the ball as much as Lee Evans. Like feel the pain said..he has no desire to play for the Bills and that organization has no leadership or anything. I also love the fact that they have not a single reasonable TE, which that will have an effect on these WR getting the ball

TO only makes them instantly better if he shuts his piehole and plays, he can't and won't. So you can believe whatever you want, TO is no longer the player he once was and the only reason he's a Bill is becasue they were the only team willing to give him a shot, TO doesn't even have the desire to be a Bill he just has a desire to be in the spotlight and that's all Bufflalo is to him and paycheck and the spotlight. Hardly a reason to want the guy on your team.

I cant believe he didnt flake out at his presser when he was introduced as a Buffalo Bill. Baby steps TO, baby steps.

The entire World knows that TO doesnt want to be in Buffalo. Everybody suspects that he signed with the Bills so he can stay in the game and draw another teams attention his way.

TO may not be the player he once was but as of right now the Dolphins secondary has nobody that can effectively cover TO and Lee Evans both. I dont think the Bills will go 0-6 in the Division again this season.

I dont remember anyone saying that they want TO on the team so TO can be in the spotlight and collect a paycheck. Link Please.

I cant believe he didnt flake out at his presser when he was introduced as a Buffalo Bill. Baby steps TO, baby steps.

The entire World knows that TO doesnt want to be in Buffalo. Everybody suspects that he signed with the Bills so he can stay in the game and draw another teams attention his way.

TO may not be the player he once was but as of right now the Dolphins secondary has nobody that can effectively cover TO and Lee Evans both. I dont think the Bills will go 0-6 in the Division again this season.

I dont remember anyone saying that they want TO on the team so TO can be in the spotlight and collect a paycheck. Link Please.

I'm not worried about TO and how do you know we don't have anyone who can cover him? You don't. You can presume, but that's all you can do. It's still only March, we won't play a meaningful football game till September, that's a very long ways away. TO has a hisory of hamstring inuries and you don't even know if he will be healthy the entire year. Trent Edwards is hardly the type of QB that is gonna light up the NFL and the Bills hardly have the Colts offensive gameplan. I think you're tryiong really hard to make TO this huge factor and there are far too many "IF's" surrounding that situation.

I'm not worried about TO and how do you know we don't have anyone who can cover him? You don't. You can presume, but that's all you can do. I think you're tryiong really hard to make TO this huge factor and there are far too many "IF's" surrounding that situation.

I presume? So Im the kettle and you are the pot?

I am saying TO is a huge factor, I am excited, as well as Trent Edwards, to have an outstanding reciever like TO join the Bills. Im excited about the level of play he brings. Im excites about how he will draw attention away from Lee Evans.

TO has also missed fewer games due to injury than Ronnie Brown has. TO has some ego problems but Ricky seems to have a diminshed mental capacity. Aslo Ricky came back to Miami so he can avoid repaying millions. Is it to much to presume that before the start of the season you will be posting about how there are too many "ifs" in the Dolphins backfield?

he better say he's behind the signing to the media. or else t.o. would rape that team before the season even starts. i can't wait to hear what edwards has to say come mid season.

All the right things. Edwards has a Political Science Degree from Stanford.

Does any of this really matter? I don't think TO or any 35 yr old wr is going to pull the bills out of the toilet. Look at TO's numbers last year...or for the past 3 years theyre steadily going down. He had I think 7 catches on 3rd down last season....not buying into it.

All the right things. Edwards has a Political Science Degree from Stanford.

that doesn't mean he'll be able to bite his lip after t.o. calls him 'unathletic' or whatever crazy **** he'll undoubtedly come up with. every single quarterback that had to deal with that clown has been thrown under the bus at some point. edwards will be no different.

that doesn't mean he'll be able to bite his lip after t.o. calls him 'unathletic' or whatever crazy **** he'll undoubtedly come up with. every single quarterback that had to deal with that clown has been thrown under the bus at some point. edwards will be no different.

A POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE FROM STANFORD. Edwards is not an idiot and I presume that he will be able to handle a little bit of stix and stones if that is what it comes to.

A POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE FROM STANFORD. Edwards is not an idiot and I presume that he will be able to handle a little bit of stix and stones if that is what it comes to.

donovan had a degree in speech communication from syracuse. what's your point? i know he's not stupid - i just don't know if he's ready to handle owens. no offense killer.

donovan had a degree in speech communication from syracuse. what's your point? i know he's not stupid - i just don't know if he's ready to handle owens. no offense killer.

Killer? "I dont get angry, I get stabby"

I presume? So Im the kettle and you are the pot?

I am saying TO is a huge factor, I am excited, as well as Trent Edwards, to have an outstanding reciever like TO join the Bills. Im excited about the level of play he brings. Im excites about how he will draw attention away from Lee Evans.

TO has also missed fewer games due to injury than Ronnie Brown has. TO has some ego problems but Ricky seems to have a diminshed mental capacity. Aslo Ricky came back to Miami so he can avoid repaying millions. Is it to much to presume that before the start of the season you will be posting about how there are too many "ifs" in the Dolphins backfield?

TO is NO LONGER a huge factor, he's certainly a very good WR, but a HUGE FACTOR? No! We can argue all day long, but TO's numbers were down last year and he was on a team that was far more talented than the Bills. TO has really lost his edge, everytime he changes teams because they have given up on his BS that also takes it's toll. Like I said you are trying really hard to make TO into the TO he was 6, 7 years ago. He's no longer that WR. The TO that signed with the Cowboys was a huge factor because of the team was going to and the desire he had to light it up in Dallas, he has none of that with Buffalo. I imagine it will be much like the Brett Favre situation where Brett played well early on, but than fell apart towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom