Trent Richardson traded to the Colts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts

Richardson has averaged 3.5 yards per carry so far. Why is he so valued?

This the other aspect of it. I'm not so sure he will thrive in the type of Pass-First offense that the Colts run. Obviously, I could be wrong!

#3 overall for what is likely to be a low 20's first round pick at a position of need. I think they did well. They aren't getting a player with Trent's talent there in the draft.

They definitely got value in this trade. Richardson is absolutely worth a late first rounder. Glad they traded fit him AFTER we best them

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

At least irsays blockbuster is better than last year. Lol at vontae Davis

Keep in mind the the team he played for. 3.5 ypc with the defense concentrating exclusively on him really isnt that bad.. And he was a rookie last year. Trent is really good if you give him just a little bit of room to run. I would say he is a top 10 RB in terms of physical ability.

I think he's been a disappointment so far in the NFL.

Look at his stats and records in his rookie year before saying something like this.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I would have given up our first rounder in a heart beat. Throw in Daniel Thomas for good measure even.

Good deal for both teams... Browns now picking number one overall plus get the colts pick and colts get a fantastic rb.... SCary scary team

Look at his stats and records in his rookie year before saying something like this.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I would have given up our first rounder in a heart beat. Throw in Daniel Thomas for good measure even.

Agreed. He is so young and talented I dont think an argument can be made that he isnt worth a first rounder. Dang, I really hate the Colts... I wish the Dolphins made this move.

So we beat the Browns so bad they are giving up on the season and we beat the Colts so bad they don't care about the future. At least that's how I'm viewing it.

They still won't finish behind the Jags. So unless the Jags have agreed to trade down to #2 for the Colts #1 packaged in, it's a dumb move. Even without Richardson the Browns aren't as bad as the Jags.

Analysts saying maybe he doesn't fit the system but then they sign a similar player in McGahee...not buying it.

Lmao how does Richardson not fit the system?

Yeah this guy who is good on third down, short yardage, goal line situations, and picks up more yards after contact than any other back in the NFL, doesn't fit our system.

Their system is apparently tanking for the #1 pick.

Back
Top Bottom