Trivia Question (I don't know the answer)...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trivia Question (I don't know the answer)......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
When was the last time that the Dolphins played the Jets and Giants on back to back weeks on the road with the game being held in NY/NJ? Probably never and it will probably be anotheer 30 years before we see it again......Keep in mind that neutral sites like London doesn't count however Shea Stadium does.

Hmmm. Don’t know that one. I believe they played both teams in 2012 very close together in the Fall because I went to both - but don’t think they were back to back. Might have been...

Wasn’t long ago, bout three years ago I believe

That's not possible. They only play a road game against the giants once every 8 years.

They played their twice in 2011 within a span of 3 weeks and also in 2003. 2003 was funny because at one point the Dolphins had more wins in Giant stadium than the Jets and Giants combined.

In my head I know what I was thinking but didn’t realize it was that long ago, time flies. I remember it in my head because I was gonna hit both games and then the Washington game also because Fins we’re visiting DC that year also. My bad

That’s actually a good trivia question for any team. Impossible to know

Thanks greasy, I knew that while growing up in he 80's and 90's it seemed as if the Dolphins never played the Giants and you pretty much proved that to be the case other than in 1990.

Back
Top Bottom