True Fans??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Originally posted by pats4life

Tampa Bay fired nice guy Tony Dungy and brought in Gruden and won a championship without changing the team personnel. Just food for thought.

Yes the Bucs won a s-b last season but couldn't even muster a winning won / loss record this season..

So according to you the reason for Tampa's success last season was because of Gruden?

Then the reason for the Bucs digression this season is also because of J Gruden then !!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Originally posted by KillerDolphins

Dave W. drafted Eddie, not the dolphins. Im sure a lot of questions went through coaches and other management about selecting EDDIE. Nothing we can do now, but if you think hes the answer to replace SEAU your'e crazy.

It really is very hard to say or even insinuate that E Moore is a bust .....

The guy hasn't had a chance to play in a meaningful game yet so how can Moore be evaluated ?

:D

Marino1983

Miami will Probably Re-structure in a Few Years

Originally posted by KillerDolphins
Whats so funny. These guys i mentioned will be gone in 1 or 2 years. You think replacing the offense is going to be tuff just wait in 2 years. I just think you can get a good QB in the 3rd round of the upcoming draft.

I was thinking that in a few years anyways WH or his GM will probably hire another coach anyways and might again start to restructure.

So draft some OL and WR, hit the FA for QB and a kicker and play some football.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom